Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just got home.. i was just outside in a line for 8 hours!! i told myself i wasn't gonna sit in no line for hours but i did... these mofos made us sit outside in the cold it was well worth it tho got my guaranteed size come next friday. one pair down one to go 

Last edited:
My odds are pretty slim my local FTL is doing a raffle and with my luck they only have one size 13, when I told him my size the guy shook his head and said half the list was for a 13. So I guess NDC is my only chance.

Craziness went down at the mall I was at. Cops. Tazers. The whole 9 yards for this one. Still couldn't keep the mob under control. Originally there were supposed to be tickets, but because of the chaos that occurred when they walked out with a clipboard, they made it a raffle. All this for some shoes, man.

I thought all the Finishline locations were part of the online draft?
that's what i thought too, til i saw the signs they posted.. so not only did they do that ******ed 'draft' online but they were doing raffle tix at this particular store too. 

i think it means theres gona be hella pairs. cuz if fl and champs are selling it on release day and they were doing the tix, there must be a lot to go around. 

oh well. if i strike out with the tix and online, its a wrap for me im not sweatin it

Craziness went down at the mall I was at. Cops. Tazers. The whole 9 yards for this one. Still couldn't keep the mob under control. Originally there were supposed to be tickets, but because of the chaos that occurred when they walked out with a clipboard, they made it a raffle. All this for some shoes, man.

any videos?

I guess I was very lucky. I wake up at 8 and head towards a mall thats an hour away. I get there and see people waiting near champs. I was told the day before to go to footlocker since they will be getting the most pairs. So I go to footlocker and no ones there. I was like 8) :smokin :nerd:. In my head, Im like this is too good to be true. I ask the employee where everyones at and he said line is at subway. I thought he was just trying to lose my spot so I get my friend to stay in front of FL while I check out subay. As soon as I get to subway I see 30 people camped already. So im like :x :smh:. I see the manager of the FL talking to security so I pull her to the side after her conversation with security and she tells me you'll get your pair dont worry, theres 100 pairs total of the XI and the IV. So im like :smokin. Only waited for 3 hours to get 2 tickets. Then I went to the mall near my house to join the raffle. If I win the raffle, that pair will be given to my boy who was working today. Im really glad I didnt have to jump through hoops this release
Are you from the DMV area?

I work at Footlocker, Today was crazy, Ended up giving the tickets away at 12:30 because the line got too about 200 people. A bunch of stores in teh area eaither had to cancel or let the tickets go early, there were ALOT of upset people at 5 pm

Last edited:
My spot in Philly said first come first serve on Friday but after what happened at the house of hoops in cherry hill mall ill be out their on Thursday

So this is how I know the game is really sad: While in Footaction, employees are telling customers, "if you slide us $50 when writing your info down for your ticket, we'll make sure you get a call for the raffle." its already gonna be $200 after tax for these, and on top of that you gotta pay an extra $50? These cats are SHADY. And that's not the f'ed up part. One employee had on a pair of Cool Grey 9s and some dumb ***** customer bought them off of his feet for $400!!!! $400 for some 9s?!?!?! This is what its coming to?!?!

Please tell me your joking ? Please ! I am speechless, this is just a whole other level. Straight insanity, dude asked the lady what she was in line for ? She said I don't know free shoes or something ?? Really is that what she said !! God damn !!! Dude who wrote that, should have checked that moms son. Like for real, that's just bothering me. Goofy f*#ks taking this to a whole next level !!!

that's what i thought too, til i saw the signs they posted.. so not only did they do that ******ed 'draft' online but they were doing raffle tix at this particular store too. 
i think it means theres gona be hella pairs. cuz if fl and champs are selling it on release day and they were doing the tix, there must be a lot to go around. 
oh well. if i strike out with the tix and online, its a wrap for me im not sweatin it

Huh interesting. So the champs and fl there are doing fcfs? If that's the case then it's going to be a zoo over there.

Camped for 15 hours to get a guaranteed ticket. After hearing about people's situations today I'd say it was 100% worth it.

Camped for 15 hours to get a guaranteed ticket. After hearing about people's situations today I'd say it was 100% worth it.
damn bruh 15 ? i did 8 and that was hell to me 
laugh.gif
 i'm not use to it..i usually go the online route .. but i wasn't taking any chances on these

Last edited:
I wasn't able to get a ticket for the bred 11s but I as able to grab a thunder 4 ticket in my size. I guess from here on out I'm depending on the FNL draft or online . If all esle fails ,  maybe I'll go by the mall at around 6 pm on release  to see if if any pairs in my size got fortified. I know some of these kids can't get the shoes they just get the ticket lmao .

If you say so :lol:

Lol ! I never got that, never. You must not value your time or your self worth. It's just easy math, basic grade 1 ish. Even working McDonald's for 13 hrs would pay you. So your basically still paying through the roof. Whether you pay that extra hundred to that reseller or just waste 13 hrs of your life in the rain (10X13hr = $130.00) !! I guess that's the one diff between new school and old school. At least we still got Leeds, even in a scenario like this. (Camping) Never have never will !! I never payed a reseller, every pair I ever bought came from a retail store. I bought one pair in my whole life from a civilian. But that was a guy off NT, I payed close to retail. I think 20.00 higher or something. But if this keeps going the way it does, who knows ? We could get the shaft as well. You never know !

Got a real funny story for ya'll.

Never was too big on these XI's releases or the hype around em during the hoildays so knowing what it would like today I was like nah I got my Stealth's I'm straight. End up waking up late as **** for work around 11am today so I skip out and decide that I was going to stay in and finish the rest of my school work. Meanwhile it turns out the one of the dudes who was lined up with me last week scooped up a couple tickets and actually hit me up and let me hold one down. Needlessly to say I make my way out to 34st and witness the thirst. I do not understand the need to sit out all night IN THE RAIN for a pair for Jordans, I really don't. Showed up around 2pm and got my ticket and correct size called around 6 so I can say the four hour wait was worth it.
smokin.gif

One question, do these run tts?

And for those who couldn't grab tickets, the Modell's around the corner will have tickets given out around an hour before opening on release date. But shh you ain't hear that from me!
wink.gif

Mall said they wouldn't give the ticket out until 5pm BUT my friend that works at Footlocker said that if too many people lines up that they have to give out the guaranteed tickets... Got to the mall at 8:30am, 10 people in front of me but 18 pairs total. Doors opened at 9am and FTL opened at 10 gave us the tickets before 11. Great day!

lol at the camping out stories from these new NTers.....if i strike out on friday no biggie

i'm just grateful that i have wearable 2001s and ogs no gloating....

Back
Top Bottom