Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I been lurking for over 5 yrs on this board.  Never signed up because nobody on here was really from Delaware, so there was no networking outlet here LMAO!!  However, seeing Prince of DE saying the Footlocker in Christiana Mall is getting a HOH just made me smile.  I no longer live in Delaware, moved to Dallas TX 2 yrs ago, but I was born and raised in Wilmington DE.  

Shoe game is crazy now tho, went to Town East mall in Mesquite TX at 11 am.  Lined up, they made us wait till 3 but me and my step son got a guaranteed ticket.  Most other places in DFW got paranoid and gave the tickets out mad early, but this store made us wait like dickheads.  

I did this more as a experience with my step son, he never lined up for Js before and he wanted to see what it was like. He's ecstatic he's getting these, and the joy on his face was priceless.

I rocked my 01 pair, while I waited in line.  Mad people was like man why u in line getting em again LMAO!!!!

lol. thanks for letting me snag a ticket for the thunder 4s, everyone! while you were busy securing a general release, you left a hidden gem in the thunders. these 11s will be restocked in abundance over the coming weeks so if you really want a pair, you'll get one. thunders, not so much. i was around 150th in line with just over 35 pairs of thunders available. thought they'd be gone by the time i got up front, but there were 3 pairs left after about 2 hours of waiting. ended up going back in line to get the 11s in my size.

How much do you think resell prices will be for these right after release? I'm thinking $325-$350?

lol. thanks for letting me snag a ticket for the thunder 4s, everyone! while you were busy securing a general release, you left a hidden gem in the thunders. these 11s will be restocked in abundance over the coming weeks so if you really want a pair, you'll get one. thunders, not so much. i was around 150th in line with just over 35 pairs of thunders available. thought they'd be gone by the time i got up front, but there were 3 pairs left after about 2 hours of waiting. ended up going back in line to get the 11s in my size.

thunders are hideous...but whatever floats your boat.

Should be grabbing my pair from my local mom and pop store today if the shipment comes in. Went through the past whoever many pages and all I saw was bickering.

Has anyone put up shots of the og next to 2001 next to cdp and then these? If not I was thinking of doing it later today just for comparison. If its been done though not going to clutter this thread anymore.

no one cares about thunders. Bred black/cement 4s blow Thunders out of the water. They are truly overrated. Reason they are looked at, is because of the limited availability.

no one cares about thunders. Bred black/cement 4s blow Thunders out of the water. They are truly overrated. Reason they are looked at, is because of the limited availability.

When I went to Champs to get a raffle for both shoes, the list for the thunders was waaayyy longer than the 11s.

Well here is my story for the Bred's..... My local Footlocker and Champs both got the Bred's.....Footlocker 40 pair....Champs 36 pair....but Footlocker also got the Thunders...26 pair.....so based on where I stay at..Biloxi, Mississippi...I didnt think the HYPEBEAST would come out full circle for these but they did. I was chilling at the crib and my homie hit me and was like "Man what you doing"...I'm like "Im chilling" he gonna say "Man its a LINE already" Now take it....its 11:30am....so I get up and head out get to the mall bout 12pm....me and my girl...I get there its 15 people already in line....I start asking folks ahead of me what size they wear and its all small sizes....so im like cool.....so a couple minutes pass by and...then it dawns on me....**** I got 5 hours to wait on these shoes.....GOT DAMN IT!!!!.....but i look over to the other line and its NOBODY for the Thunders....so I tell my girl we good....so she walks around the mall for minute and then eventually heads to the crib....here is when the **** **** ALMOST took place....around 3ish....mad folks start showing up in front of me....come to find out...folks been waiting in line with no ID....dont know how they expected to get shoes like that....anyways they momma or friends had to show up...cuz they had ID....I didnt trust it cuz those same folks who was waiting before was still in line with they "momma" and "friends"....anyways hella folks behind me...started getting...loud and **** and I thought it was gonna be a riot but... the footlocker dude came out the store to straight **** out.....so while this was going on...I called my girl to come back up the he mall cuz NOBODY was still not in the thunder line....she gets up to the mall at 430pm..... they start moving the line at 5pm....alot of folks had to move up or down a size cuz the small sizes went quick....i get my 12 and then immediately get in front of my girl for thunders.....they let the bred line go first till they run out.....which was like 10 minutes after i got my ticket for them.....its like 60 folks still in line when the footlocker dude says...."Thats it we out of shoes".... Man the look on they faces when he said that....is not nothing i wanna experience EVER!..... so i get my ticket for the breds and thunders...so im good...overall the experience was cool....got to chop it up with fellow sneakerheads and hella hypebeasts....about shoe horror stories and connects.... as much as i down hypebeasts...some of them got some solid connects...so dont sleep on them....u never know

Last edited:
Well here is my story for the Bred's..... My local Footlocker and Champs both got the Bred's.....Footlocker 40 pair....Champs 36 pair....but Footlocker also got the Thunders...26 pair.....so based on where I stay at..Biloxi, Mississippi...I didnt think the HYPEBEAST would come out full circle for these but they did. I was chilling at the crib and my homie hit me and was like "Man what you doing"...I'm like "Im chilling" he gonna say "Man its a LINE already" Now take it....its 11:30am....so I get up and head out get to the mall bout 12pm....me and my girl...I get there its 15 people already in line....I start asking folks ahead of me what size they wear and its all small sizes....so im like cool.....so a couple minutes pass by and...then it dawns on me....**** I got 5 hours to wait on these shoes.....GOT DAMN IT!!!!.....but i look over to the other line and its NOBODY for the Thunders....so I tell my girl we good....so she walks around the mall for minute and then eventually heads to the crib....here is when the **** **** ALMOST took place....around 3ish....mad folks start showing up in front of me....come to find out...folks been waiting in line with no ID....dont know how they expected to get shoes like that....anyways they momma or friends had to show up...cuz they had ID....I didnt trust it cuz those same folks who was waiting before was still in line with they "momma" and "friends"....anyways hella folks behind me...started getting...loud and **** and I thought it was gonna be a riot but... the footlocker dude came out the store to straight **** out.....so while this was going on...I called my girl to come back up the he mall cuz NOBODY was still not in the thunder line....she gets up to the mall at 430pm..... they start moving the line at 5pm....alot of folks had to move up or down a size cuz the small sizes went quick....i get my 12 and then immediately get in front of my girl for thunders.....they let the bred line go first till they run out.....which was like 10 minutes after i got my ticket for them.....its like 60 folks still in line when the footlocker dude says...."Thats it we out of shoes".... Man the look on they faces when he said that....is not nothing i wanna experience EVER!..... so i get my ticket for the breds and thunders...so im good...overall the experience was cool....got to chop it up with fellow sneakerheads and hella hypebeasts....about shoe horror stories and gained some connects....

:stoneface:

Well here is my story for the Bred's..... My local Footlocker and Champs both got the Bred's.....Footlocker 40 pair....Champs 36 pair....but Footlocker also got the Thunders...26 pair.....so based on where I stay at..Biloxi, Mississippi...I didnt think the HYPEBEAST would come out full circle for these but they did. I was chilling at the crib and my homie hit me and was like "Man what you doing"...I'm like "Im chilling" he gonna say "Man its a LINE already" Now take it....its 11:30am....so I get up and head out get to the mall bout 12pm....me and my girl...I get there its 15 people already in line....I start asking folks ahead of me what size they wear and its all small sizes....so im like cool.....so a couple minutes pass by and...then it dawns on me....**** I got 5 hours to wait on these shoes.....GOT DAMN IT!!!!.....but i look over to the other line and its NOBODY for the Thunders....so I tell my girl we good....so she walks around the mall for minute and then eventually heads to the crib....here is when the **** **** ALMOST took place....around 3ish....mad folks start showing up in front of me....come to find out...folks been waiting in line with no ID....dont know how they expected to get shoes like that....anyways they momma or friends had to show up...cuz they had ID....I didnt trust it cuz those same folks who was waiting before was still in line with they "momma" and "friends"....anyways hella folks behind me...started getting...loud and **** and I thought it was gonna be a riot but... the footlocker dude came out the store to straight **** out.....so while this was going on...I called my girl to come back up the he mall cuz NOBODY was still not in the thunder line....she gets up to the mall at 430pm..... they start moving the line at 5pm....alot of folks had to move up or down a size cuz the small sizes went quick....i get my 12 and then immediately get in front of my girl for thunders.....they let the bred line go first till they run out.....which was like 10 minutes after i got my ticket for them.....its like 60 folks still in line when the footlocker dude says...."Thats it we out of shoes".... Man the look on they faces when he said that....is not nothing i wanna experience EVER!..... so i get my ticket for the breds and thunders...so im good...overall the experience was cool....got to chop it up with fellow sneakerheads and hella hypebeasts....about shoe horror stories and connects.... as much as i down hypebeasts...some of them got some solid connects...so dont sleep on them....u never know

TLDR..

Not sure where you are receiving information but restocking in "abundance" is an overstatement. 

Not sure where you are receiving information but restocking in "abundance" is an overstatement. 

exactly :lol:

if they released a month prior, we'd be singing a different tune. bred 4s blow out most 4s out of the water though. i do agree, their limited #s do make a difference.

Thunders are ugly. Now if the Lightnings re-released, it would be a whole different story
not ugly as its a black based shoe with hits of yellow, but yes, the lightnings are better.

Yuku!
Oh wait....lol. Seeing a lot of posts being deleted
The fxckery in this thread is rampant
Gotta love NT

Last edited:
My connect fell through on these so now its ndc or bust.

Also this thread is just way too much
roll.gif

i guess you didn't see what happened with the concords. a lot of stores are opening up and you can count on another fnl surprise. like i said, these won't be a problem. you mad that you couldn't lock down a pair or something? i'm just glad i got both thinking i had no shot at the thunders. lol at people just now questioning the supply vs demand. it's nothing new. do your homework and you'll get rewarded. just looks like the ones taking Ls are either just unfortunate or too slow.

Back
Top Bottom