Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

ME AND MY DAD COPPED OG CONCORDS WEEKS AFTER RELEASE DATE IN-STORE, BUT I GUESS IT DEPENDS ON YOUR REGION ON HOW THE MARKET WAS FOR YOU.

Nah bro, you 100 % right ! I remember other retros still avail like a couple Mths. For example laney v's. some ppl are like, that's my grail I love those. Cause there limited, but they hit the clearance rack here in Toronto. ( Years ago )

...........bang bang 300!!.....

Damn bruh , then help your fellow NT heads out ! With all those tickets, damn !!! All I got is two feet, left and right.

I tried to add the pick of the tix, didn't work. It only quoted the laughing guy.

Last edited:
how u know?
. U just gotta call them and pretend your calling from a different location like store 326. Talk professional and have them run a inventory check on"air jordan 11 retro". Then bam. They usually fall for it. Not gonna work now tho. Too close to release

Nah bro, you 100 % right ! I remember other retros still avail like a couple Mths. For example laney v's. some ppl are like, that's my grail I love those. Cause there limited, but they hit the clearance rack here in Toronto. ( Years ago )

Yup, Laneys, Why/Navy IV's, Blk/CG IV's all those kicks that folks are crazy over were all rejects. I even remember the Grapes from a few years back being on sale and now you'll be blessed to pay $300 for a pair.

Went to footlocker and they said the manager is on a conference call and will be for the next hour and he's the only one allowed to do the raffle tickets.

I dont see where all the hate for camping is coming from especially for a release like this. FCFS is the best way to win at a release like this. The past 40 pages of this thread proves it. This release will be a disaster at best. Raffles are a joke and a guaranteed ticket aint nothing but a worthless small piece of paper. I rather be "lame" waiting 12+ hours or even a day or so taking matters into my own hands to be #1 at the door instead of depending on a connect or reseller. There is no country for NOBODY with this release. If you think that FTL, FTA, FNL etc is going to hold your pair until you wake from your slumber you might as well start being dissapointed right now. People are going to line up deep regardless whether they won the draft or not and just like the stories from all you NTers in this thread the stores and mall security is going to be intimidated by the crowds F everything up for everybody and sell these shoes to anyone. Watch and see. Expect the worst on release day. Its going to be 18 degrees here Thursday night surivival of the fittest IDGAF bring it on im going to stand my ground and be #1 at the door.

I dont see where all the hate for camping is coming from especially for a release like this. FCFS is the best way to win at a release like this. The past 40 pages of this thread proves it. This release will be a disaster at best. Raffles are a joke and a guaranteed ticket aint nothing but a worthless small piece of paper. I rather be "lame" waiting 12+ hours or even a day or so taking matters into my own hands to be #1 at the door instead of depending on a connect or reseller. There is no country for NOBODY with this release. If you think that FTL, FTA, FNL etc is going to hold your pair until you wake from your slumber you might as well start being dissapointed right now. People are going to line up deep regardless whether they won the draft or not and just like the stories from all you NTers in this thread the stores and mall security is going to be intimidated by the crowds F everything up for everybody and sell these shoes to anyone. Watch and see. Expect the worst on release day. Its going to be 18 degrees here Thursday night surivival of the fittest IDGAF bring it on im going to stand my ground and be #1 at the door.
you realize without the raffles, you'd be camping for a week to get pair, right?

WSS has had kids lined up since Friday for these because they're doing FCFS.

You go hard, bruh

Regardless of my income and capital... My business education would never allow me to willingly pay close to $7,000 more, when there is simply no need...
Do you guys think before posting....
Its not like I posted 2 raffle tickets and then posted a money shot....

When you are rich enough, you realize that you can get more money but never more time. Your time becomes worth more than money. At that point it is not worth your time figuring out how to get a pair for retail. You just drop $400 on a pair because time is worth more than money. Even if you were buying 60 pairs, the $7000 price increase is well worth saving the time and effort when you are rich.
Rich or poor, time is the great equalizer.

Hobbies are hobbies... Both rich and poor have them...

What does a hobby have to do with what I said? I was just challenging you talking about a business education not allowing you to pay more for a product when there is no need. If you are that successful of a businessman and "time is money," then paying double for a product to save time is the smarter decision because the money is not worth the limited time you have. Of course if you are not that rich of a business man then the time put in to find them at retail is worth the money in that case.

Last edited:
At Serramonte and listening to these kids talk about shoes and their nicknames is just like hell.
Seriously contemplated leaving..

That's real talk...serramonte was a mess today at like 11:30 AM for RAFFLE tickets...saw the line for footlocker and dipped...tried my luck from palo alto all the way to stonestown...hype in the bay has gone to a whole new level...i dont mind what people do with the shoes they buy, but please only buy the shoes if you know what they are...too many people in raffle lines not even knowing what the shoes are...

funny how the younger generation talks now...heard some kids talking about "you gonna unds (yes literally said UN DS) your gmp vis...i never talked in acronyms growing up and buying sneakers...times and the game/culture has changed...i think im ready to bow out after this...

this forum is really funny, but too many people mad/salty/showing off or whatever...its the hollidays, niketalk i thought was a forum to help out others with information related to snearkers, not to belittle and show off to others...anyways good luck to everyone, and remember HAPPY HOLIDAYS! there are more important things in life (like family, friends, and loved ones) than some shoes...everyone be safe out there!

not sure where you are from but around here stores hold the shoes when they are reserved. also security doesn't allow people to "intimidate" them. riot squads come out and shut sh*t down. If you plan on spending a day outside to try and get your pair why dont you instead spend a day at work and make the money to pay the difference? I never really understood the people that spent days in line waiting for a shoe. good luck to all that didn't get a guarantee ticket or win a raffle.

Of course I didn't get the email from FNL saying I won.

>D :rolleyes

I didn't get the email for the GMP lottery either.

Well, I'm banking on either Champs or House of Hoops to call me.

1 and done!

Back
Top Bottom