Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Of course I didn't get the email from FNL saying I won.
grin.gif
eyes.gif

I didn't get the email for the GMP lottery either.
Well, I'm banking on either Champs or House of Hoops to call me.
1 and done!
FNL hasn't sent out the emails saying if you won or lost yet

Last edited:
FNL hasn't sent out the emails saying if you won or lost yet
Really? I'd thought they'd have their ish together.....oh wait, Releasing Jordans lately is more complicated than splitting the atom. Fingers crossed for an FNL email later tonight.  Either way, I am not waking up and standing in line.  I have to be at work for 7am. 

Has anyone on here received a finishline email saying they been drafted? They were saying today they would go out but i seen noone on here jumpimg for joy

At Serramonte and listening to these kids talk about shoes and their nicknames is just like hell.
Seriously contemplated leaving..

That's real talk...serramonte was a mess today at like 11:30 AM for RAFFLE tickets...saw the line for footlocker and dipped...tried my luck from palo alto all the way to stonestown...hype in the bay has gone to a whole new level...i dont mind what people do with the shoes they buy, but please only buy the shoes if you know what they are...too many people in raffle lines not even knowing what the shoes are...

funny how the younger generation talks now...heard some kids talking about "you gonna unds (yes literally said UN DS) your gmp vis...i never talked in acronyms growing up and buying sneakers...times and the game/culture has changed...i think im ready to bow out after this...

this forum is really funny, but too many people mad/salty/showing off or whatever...its the hollidays, niketalk i thought was a forum to help out others with information related to snearkers, not to belittle and show off to others...anyways good luck to everyone, and remember HAPPY HOLIDAYS! there are more important things in life (like family, friends, and loved ones) than some shoes...everyone be safe out there!
Tell me why this old dude walked into the mall entrance and asked "What's this line for?"...someone responded "shoes", he said "okay" and went on with his life.

I was clapping like The Rock and wanted to go with him.

Been waiting all day for this email..... my patience is dying!... 

Guess i'll just watch some old Nike commercials on Youtube to calm myself down haha

Supply and Demand. SMH.

If it's true that certain stores would not let employees buy these, than I might have a chance to get a pair in the raffle. I will find out Thursday. Still going to try to get another pair or two from NDC and/or Eastbay come Friday morning. Im not planning on reselling any, but can't knock those who are.

Just got home from Roosevelt Champs was doing tickets but they cancelled due to all the little ******' wanna be thugs wanting to buy the "black and red concords" Got there at 5 saw a few people went in the mall came out like at 7:45 then madness ensued I sat back said "screw this" and then watched the drama unfold. 

Fools man, they gotta ruin everything. 

Back
Top Bottom