Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

it makes the line much shorter... i think they drafted the exact amount of pairs they had reguardless of size because when you entered for the draft size preference wasnt even mandatory for selection

did the RSVP part work for anyone yet? I haven't received anything yet but im just wondering.

This cant be happenening...

Sunglasses-shocked-reaction.gif

>:>:
My lady just so happens the have a winners circle membership and I didn't even know it. She knew I wanted these for Christmas and she just let me know she got an email from FNL about the draft in such. Reason why shes just now telling me is because her email provider was in an outage and she couldn't receive emails for a few days. #@$% @$%$ its too @$%@$^ LATE!! Cox Communications FTL :smh:

I'm not a fan of Coxucker's either I'm glad I never use their janky e-mail

Last edited:
Are people still getting their emails? Or was it one big send at 12:20. Someone post what time their email was delivered

Stay patient I'm in the south Kentucky to be exact but I just got a drafted email about 2 mins ago for the finishline in the Clarksville Tn Fl. Damn I'm lucky.

>:>:
My lady just so happens the have a winners circle membership and I didn't even know it. She knew I wanted these for Christmas and she just let me know she got an email from FNL about the draft in such. Reason why shes just now telling me is because her email provider was in an outage and she couldn't receive emails for a few days. #@$% @$%$ its too @$%@$^ LATE!! Cox Communications FTL :smh:

Well its the thought that counts

Just checked NDC right now. they are limit 2 for customer. does it mean they actually produce more this time?

I don't think they've updated the link page as of yet, hella unorganized. Probably have to wait until morning to RSVP

Damn finishline [emoji]128560[/emoji]no camping necessary best Xmas ever. I'm alive got a new daughter and I don't have to wait in the cold all night for damn shoes.

Finish Line ‏@FinishLine
JORDAN 11 DRAFT UPDATE: Emails are being sent to draft winners now. Those who win will have 24 hours to RSVP for their pair.
Expand

Bid daddy you and I both! New daughter and don't have to stand out in the cold. Christmas is amazing this year!

Back
Top Bottom