Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I really don't anticipate getting a " you lost but thanks for trying" email from FNL when alot of WC members didn't get an invite to begin with...This whole fiasco with FNL is a nightmare...

this what they told a person on their facebook
I asked some goon at my FNL and he said it will be a first come, first serve basis on whoever got confirmation email..You should call your local FNL and see whatsup.
i really hope that's not the case. i'm gonna have to call and find out that would be foul tho after all this u still gotta fight to get a spot

So, the FNL Rep confirmed my RSVP info etc and tells me I'm all set. With that in Mind, allow me to predict my Friday for you all real quick...
I'll be lined up at 3am at another local FCFS spot, a low-low spot i've never failed at. This means I will likely fail there. While in line, I will try to copp online, and it will crash, as it always does during this time every year. Then I will drive 2 hrs away to the FNL store I got the DRAFT email for, so the manager there can tell me how for some reason they had RSVP confirmation glitches for like 2,974 size 12s, and they are gone because they only had 2 pair in that size.
And I could care less if this is how it goes down... because i'm expecting it. Been doing this tooooo long, i'm bound to take an L sometime. This will likely be the day haha :smokin

Screw it..I'm not about that raffle life. If I get these somehow..great, if not..I have a pair of every Bred XI release dating back to the OG. Online or bust at this point...

Yeah, Im still waiting on the corrected email. I received the email that I was drafted, but clicked on the link to RSVP and it was no good.

premier boutique in palo alto, ca just did their twitter rsvp... closed in 2 mins. they only got 14 pairs total though

best thread ever!!!
laugh.gif
... cant wait till friday!

I didn't get an email and when I tried the little thing with the link, it said I procrastinated, so I guess I'm a just try online. 

Well i just pull mine ou the box from the last time they were release, going to rock em for a couple week and put them back ,

Quick quetion , the RED bottom soles, anyway to clean them , Make they red a little brighter  like it used to be ?

I know all the post always refer to the clear sole yellowing , but these are RED they lok great but want to touch them up

Any ideas? I bought some LA'Totoally awsome , im going to give that a shot

Had o go to twitter for fnl to tell me I didn't win I ain't crying but why meeeeeeeee if u haven't gotten a conformation now you really didn't win but if people don't RSVP hope and pray It was at ur shop so u can get that pair

Does NDC charge tax? I didn't get taxed on the IVs but I ordered something random the other day and noticed there was tax.

I tried calling the finishline customer service to get this straightened out and to tell my stupid store that I have until 10 am to pick up my size until they just give it away to someone else. But after waiting 20 minutes....no answer.

This is a total fail.

Last edited:
So, the FNL Rep confirmed my RSVP info etc and tells me I'm all set. With that in Mind, allow me to predict my Friday for you all real quick...
I'll be lined up at 3am at another local FCFS spot, a low-low spot i've never failed at. This means I will likely fail there. While in line, I will try to copp online, and it will crash, as it always does during this time every year. Then I will drive 2 hrs away to the FNL store I got the DRAFT email for, so the manager there can tell me how for some reason they had RSVP confirmation glitches for like 2,974 size 12s, and they are gone because they only had 2 pair in that size.
And I could care less if this is how it goes down... because i'm expecting it. Been doing this tooooo long, i'm bound to take an L sometime. This will likely be the day haha :smokin
Haha I feel you bro. Just seems to good to be true and usually my luck says it is.

I just love this thread and site. It is so entertaining. :tongue: I finally decided to join after months of lurking. Lol. This will keep me entertained the next three nights at work when I usually start to get sleepy around 4 when I usually don't have a patient due. I really can't wait until early Friday morning to start reading and also can't wait until I leave work Friday morning to see some of the lines at local stores such as Prime Sole and DTLR who are not doing a raffle or draft you just do the camping out deal there. People will probably me lined up at both Thursday night on my way to work. I shall see.

Back
Top Bottom