Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Cats on CL selling their tickets for $200
mean.gif

Got confirmed from FNL this morn, just spoke with my guy and he told me pair is guaranteed from 8-10, after 10 it's fcfs....hope that everyone gets their pair...

Last edited:
JUST GOT THIS FROM FINISHLINE

Unfortunately, you weren't drafted during our random selection process to get in line at a Finish Line store for the Jordan Retro 11 launch on 12/21/12.
Luckily, free agency is still an option. You still have a shot at purchasing the shoes on Friday, December 21, at 8:00 am EST at finishline.com. We have pairs that are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Thanks for your entry. We will keep you posted on the next Finish Line draft.

Fa-Q Finishline, Fa-Q to hell.

Last edited:
You guys are straight stupid if you honestly believe that winning the FNL lottery is ONLY A CHANCE to line up. If you won, your pair is locked up. They are not sending out more confirmations than they have pairs available at each store.

The bottom of the email that says "this is just for an opportunity to line up etc. etc." is just a legal note so that people can not get upset if something happens to their shoes (store doesn't receive their full shipment, shady employee steals a pair of sneakers, etc. etc.). It's nothing more, your pair is secure. They did the same thing with the GMP lottery. I didn't hear about a single person showing up after winning the lottery and not getting their pairs. 

With that being said, their have been A TON of glitches and problems with the FNL lottery this time around...so...I would highly recommend being there a half hour to an hour before the store opens...for instance...

I just FB messaged FNL saying I received a "you've been drafted" email and asking them if they could send me the "confirmation" email that my pair is secured even though I never received anything from them! ...lol...If for some reason in all the confusion they mess something up and actually send me a confirmation email Im gunna print it out and show up at the store, leaving some poor sap to miss out on his 9.5...
laugh.gif

Moral of the story: A confirmation email means your pair is secure. Show up a half hour to an hour before the store opens and you'll be fine. And remember before you leave your house, its just a pair of sneakers. Nothing more. 

Finish line also sent me the loser email.....ah well life moves on haha gonna try to cop online 
frown.gif
 unless my Footlocker calls me up 

then again...

they letting people inside the malls in canada(montreal) before 10 am cuz of footlocker opening at 8? so even before 8 they gon let us in?

Canada they ain't treating us like animals legggooo!
Well at my mall (USA) not sure about Canada, they open at 10:00 AM, but FNL is opening at 8:00 AM, so I'm pretty sure the mall doors will be open.

You guys are straight stupid if you honestly believe that winning the FNL lottery is ONLY A CHANCE to line up. If you won, your pair is locked up. They are not sending out more confirmations than they have pairs available at each store.

The bottom of the email that says "this is just for an opportunity to line up etc. etc." is just a legal note so that people can not get upset if something happens to their shoes (store doesn't receive their full shipment, shady employee steals a pair of sneakers, etc. etc.). It's nothing more, your pair is secure. They did the same thing with the GMP lottery. I didn't hear about a single person showing up after winning the lottery and not getting their pairs. 

With that being said, their have been A TON of glitches and problems with the FNL lottery this time around...so...I would highly recommend being there a half hour to an hour before the store opens...for instance...

I just FB messaged FNL saying I received a "you've been drafted" email and asking them if they could send me the "confirmation" email that my pair is secured even though I never received anything from them! ...lol...If for some reason in all the confusion they mess something up and actually send me a confirmation email Im gunna print it out and show up at the store, leaving some poor sap to miss out on his 9.5...:lol:

Moral of the story: A confirmation email means your pair is secure. Show up a half hour to an hour before the store opens and you'll be fine. And remember before you leave your house, its just a pair of sneakers. Nothing more. 

THIS

I've already called the store where my confirmation is and they told me that there aren't more pairs than there are draft winners. If you're there in line, you're good to go, the pair is locked.

Stop trying to incite more confusion. If you missed out on the draft, start prepping for other moves. And I'm not just saying this because I got drafted. I'm saying this because I want to see everyone get a pair if possible and there is more than one way to skin a cat...

Use your resources, shoot your shots (not literally) and the law of percentages will work in your favor...

Best of luck all!

FTL

YOU CAN STILL BUY THEM AT FINISHLINE.COM ON 12/21 AT 8 AM EST.
Unfortunately, you weren't drafted during our random selection process to get in line at a Finish Line store for the Jordan Retro 11 launch on 12/21/12.
Luckily, free agency is still an option. You still have a shot at purchasing the shoes on Friday, December 21, at 8:00 am EST at finishline.com. We have pairs that are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Thanks for your entry. We will keep you posted on the next Finish Line draft.

THIS
I've already called the store where my confirmation is and they told me that there aren't more pairs than there are draft winners. If you're there in line, you're good to go, the pair is locked.
Stop trying to incite more confusion. If you missed out on the draft, start prepping for other moves. And I'm not just saying this because I got drafted. I'm saying this because I want to see everyone get a pair if possible and there is more than one way to skin a cat...
Use your resources, shoot your shots (not literally) and the law of percentages will work in your favor...
Best of luck all!
some of you guys on this board, need the join a chess club. let me find out the modern sneakers heads are the young doogie howsers of today.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom