Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

It will be a nice one for all of us now that we all have the different programs.  My fingers won't get tired just having to hit send this time.  Glad to be doing it for my fellow NTers for free, not charging $20 a reservation for em like one group of jack *****es. 
TBT

^ ill take it at any NT as long as u pick it up and ship it to me!
grin.gif

I'M TELLING YOU GUYS, THOSE THAT FAILED IN THE DRAFT BE AT FINISHLINE AT 10AM. ACTUALLY, BE AT ANY STORE THAT HAS A SHORT PICKUP WINDOW. THERE WILL BE UNCLAIMED PAIRS...
I considered doing this but, I'm sure the employees would claim that all pairs have been picked up and keep em for themselves.

River Oaks be on bull. They tried to screw me for the GMP. Jus saying..

Did you still get your pair?

The whole FNL draft still seems iffy and nothing is final till the shoes are in my hand. I still have Nike Chi's RSVP and NDC as other alternatives.

I'M TELLING YOU GUYS, THOSE THAT FAILED IN THE DRAFT BE AT FINISHLINE AT 10AM. ACTUALLY, BE AT ANY STORE THAT HAS A SHORT PICKUP WINDOW. THERE WILL BE UNCLAIMED PAIRS...
This

Same thing with the Cool Grey's XI's 2 years ago

If you didnt get these, you didnt really want them in the first place.

I just talked to the FNL dude up at tysons for any dmv heads. Dude said if you got a confirmation email then you're guaranteed your pair. Dude also said you HAVE to print out the email, said you just cant show 'em the email on your phone I believe..

So Far Got 2 10.5's on Lock One From HOH & The Other From FNL Draft Still Waiting For My Local spots To Do the Raffle Will Know Tomorrow

LOL heck no my jimmies ain't rustled.  You kidding?!?  Smiling ear to ear knowing you won't have a chance to rip fools off for some simple program that people have to have to buy shoes now haha.  You posted that because YO jimmies are rustled, as can be evidenced by your poor mans sig.  I'm a happy camper, helping friends who might return a favor down the road.  A favor that won't cost them any of their hard earned money for an opportunity to spend more of their hard earned money.  If they can't return it ever, then no biggie.  You got a program, you know it's not like Ima have to just camp in front of the computer 24/7 itching to pull the trigger.  Hahahahaha laughing all the way to the good karma bank.

I knew that would bring inbox bombing, and I am OK with that.  For the XI's and Thunder 4's I am booked up and of course the big cities have been taken first.  Good thing is, I live nowhere near a NT so I'm not even competition.

Last edited:
Just seen this.

Crazy smh... normal sneakerheads dont stand a chance today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom