Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Jesus. $80 for size 11C!?!? They were like $95 for the kids sizes in 96 IIRC. lol

I wear a 5.5 and mine are going to be $125. My Concords last year were $120 and the Cool Greys the year before were $110. Guess next year Ill be paying $160 for some XI's.

Does anyone think FNL selected people based on their loyalty to them? Because I know this year I spent close to 3 grand at FNL and was there for pretty much every release for the Jordan retro and got selected for my sz 11.

Does anyone think FNL selected people based on their loyalty to them? Because I know this year I spent close to 3 grand at FNL and was there for pretty much every release for the Jordan retro and got selected for my sz 11.

Nope, only bought a pair of raptors from them and I got selected. Also, I signed up WC for the GMP raffle but was too late.

Last edited:
Nope I just made an account and signed up for WC just for the Bred XI release and got chosen.

Will be releasing online everywhere at 8 a.m. eastern...
Yeah i know that, i'm asking if this release will be any different than the regular "drop the twitter link and the internet goes nuts" JB releases. I don't know, I have a hunch they're gonna change it up this year.

I signed up for the WC thing the day they announced they would have a draft and I won. So no.

Not true. Ten years ago it was easy.
well i guess that depends on where u live because kids skipped school to go get these which is one of the reason's why Nike moved to Saturday releases and when parents wanted the shoes just as much as their children and they were on the hunt for them IMO makes them not easy to get!

Got a call from Footlocker in the Woodlands, 9.5 here I come, good luck to everyone out there who wants the shoes to rock, saw some dude wearing these in the mall and from what I saw they actually looked good!!

Dropped 8 stacks on Concord's last year - I actually got blacklisted as a reseller.

For those who know me, you know how I roll...

Last edited:
well i guess that depends on where u live because kids skipped school to go get these which is one of the reason's why Nike moved to Saturday releases and when parents wanted the shoes just as much as their children and they were on the hunt for them IMO makes them not easy to get!
I use to get to FTL at the USC VIllage *RIP* right before opening and grab my size. Those were the days.

People showing up for first come first serve are gonna be an annoyance. NDC will have them for purchase via the link on twitter or by searching on the site, no funny business from what they have said.  I expect this release to be largely online because of the select drafts, raffles, and rsvps many stores have been doing.

I lost and I entered 3 times with my mom's  , sister's , and my name . I'll try to be at FNL around 10 A.M to see if their are any unclaimed pairs in my size if I fail online in the morning .
I got my draft for coral square mall so I'm a be there extra early

reading the Nike store twitter replies and convos is quite amusing... clueless people who can't click on links they've sent out over the last couple of days...

Back
Top Bottom