Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

chosen for...? sorry bro im clueless af, its been a minute lol.
I was one of the lucky people who got chosen.

@mrpopcorn did you get your confirmation yet dude and it is guaranteed sizes 
smokin.gif

they looking nice on feet but they look a bit too stiff.. that may be a good thing tho not too sure yet.

Nope I just made an account and signed up for WC just for the Bred XI release and got chosen.

Same here...
I think your chances were severely shot if you went for a store with alot of traffic, but the trade off was going for a store with less traffic thus meaning less pairs as well... :smh:

Nope I just made an account and signed up for WC just for the Bred XI release and got chosen.
Same here...
I think your chances were severely shot if you went for a store with alot of traffic, but the trade off was going for a store with less traffic thus meaning less pairs as well...
mean.gif
my fnl only had 22 pair that's what the manager told us while he was in the champs line with us trying to get his size ticket.. so i'm surprised i won

man, it's freezing out here by L.A. standards. wind howling and all. I cannot for the life of me understand how these folk out camping for the rest of the week.

Same here...
I think your chances were severely shot if you went for a store with alot of traffic, but the trade off was going for a store with less traffic thus meaning less pairs as well...
mean.gif
Well, my local FNL and FB FNL has said that if you got the RSVP and you RSVP'd you'll get the confirmation email and you will get the pair with your size on the confirmation email.

You should hit them up and see what they're doing.

Last edited:
People down in LA (323) are lining up as of this morning.... :smh::smh::smh:

With a wind chill going on right now....God be with them.

Debating whether to line up or try online...

okay okay okay, someone fill me in...you get a raffle ticket from the store, and if your chosen they email you with a confirmation? anything i missed?

Back
Top Bottom