Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

According to Sole City "NTSF has 850 pairs and NTLV has 1000 pairs." Each NT should have "50-75 pairs of Thunders." They believe the other major NTs will have similar numbers. NY and Chi for example.

Last edited:
Resell on these is ridiculous.  Even with my pairs on lock dudes are trying to push 400.00 on these... ebay, clist....if you can copp for 300.00 or less now u better... I bet all the guys who could have paid 50 to lock a pair are looking kinda crazy right now....

I ordered from Sneakerpost for $320. Thats the cheapest online and to me thats a steal if I aint gotta mess with all the stress these cats in here are feelin. I been watchin this thread jump 50 pages a day with dudes losin their dang mind and campin out for a ticket just to get a chance at em. $115 over retail is worth that. Time is money and $115 bucks aint nothin. Its less than one night of campin in the cold. Leave all these chances and raffles for people who gotta pay retail. I don't take chances. I put my money on sure things and when it comes to XIs I aint comin home empty handed.

sounds good. damn they don't have a size 10.5 left

According to Sole City "NTSF has 850 pairs and NTLV has 1000 pairs." Each NT should have "50-75 pairs of Thunders." They believe the other major NTs will have similar numbers. NY and Chi for example.
if these numbers are true... RSVP should last a little longer? when I say longer, I mean a solid 30 seconds from tweet???

indifferent.gif
 lots and lots of pairs.

Ppl think they're going to be a line for grade school sizes at FNL come Friday morning??? I wanna cop my girl n lil cuz a pair.

On instagram a poster name sneakz_dissin told me $300. He got pairs ready to be shipped. He's a good plug for early releases.

I haven't been successful in person with any releases since the white/cement 3s and i've never been successful with any releases online, so i already know that these will be a definite fail and i'm going to have to pay above retail... Does anyone know of any websites(besides the obvious ones that most of us know about) that will probably have these at a decent price?? A PM will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
LOL $300+ for these LOL those early sites been had them for $300 how yall gonna try to sell that high?

Last edited:
Hope the info is legit, and that's good news, but also could be false hope.......... base on the scenes of how many ppl entering the raffles all around, there will be thousands or tens of thousands of ppl trying for the rsvp. I got everything ready, dishes r cleaned, 2 meals r set, computer all set, gonna shower and go to bed early, get up in the morning and glue to the computer for e camping tmw!! >D

Everybody asking about the FNL employees, let me put it like this. We don't know how the release will play out, but were planning on copping a few.
so are you saying that you (as a FNL employee) are gonna keep pairs that belong to the people that RSVP'd?:smh:

Not at all. However, my manager is almost positive there's gonna be some leftover because of the draft being so messed up. Problems will arise without a doubt.

Can someone please forward me a copy of the you got drafted email? I have a guy at finish line corporate who said he'd hook me up in the Evansville, Indiana area with a RSVP confirmation if I can forward him a copy of the drafted email.

I think ftl should have everyone that gets a ticket pay for the shoe up front or atleast half the price then pay the rest on rd. That way hou dont have these broke dumbasses getting tickets and selling them for 160.

Nope i consistently asked management and they told they didnt hear anything about that. But FNL cant even get the draft right for customers so i figured they didnt have it right and ready for us. So it will be treated as a regular release for employees.

I think there was actually a pic of the email from FL corp posted in the thread that outlined the employee draft and stating employees were not to take on hand inventory.

An associate of mines waited in line at Footlocker for 12+ hours just to get a ticket for these things and he still didn't get his size(He got a 9.5, but needs a 13). He's one of these new "sneakerheads" that doesn't really know too about the sneakers, but know that they're the "in" thing right now. He was actually about to see the sneakers for only $240.. Why don't i ever run across ppl like this????:-/ LMAO

Last edited:
Can someone please forward me a copy of the you got drafted email? I have a guy at finish line corporate who said he'd hook me up in the Evansville, Indiana area with a RSVP confirmation if I can forward him a copy of the drafted email.
Can someone please help me out?

question have you ordered a jordan retro day of release online? if so what time do you suggest i get online to see if i can buy this 12/21 retro?

"Can someone please forward me a copy of the you got drafted email? I have a guy at finish line corporate who said he'd hook me up in the Evansville, Indiana area with a RSVP confirmation if I can forward him a copy of the drafted email."

Can someone help me out with this please?

Back
Top Bottom