Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

[h3]Foot Locker Implements Employee Discount Restriction[/h3]

Foot Locker Inc. just implemented a new employee discount policy taking affect immediately. Employees , VIP, Military discounts are NO LONGER VALID on any form of Retro , Foamposite or QuickStrike release. This goes for Foot Locker , Kid's Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker and Footaction. No word on whether or not this will effect Champs Sports yet. From the employees we have talked to , they are NOT happy with this at all. Kind of defeats the purpose of wanting to work for this company.​
 ​
 ​
 ​
BE WARNED...OFFICIAL CHANGE IN THE GAME
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
I know this was posted earlier but with all the nonsense in the thread I don't think people really realize the impact of this.  Footlocker has just given a major blow to its employees but also consumers.... You better realize this is the root of Corporate Greed.  better get ready for the trickle-down economics (LOL) unhappy employees will equal unhappy customers....Since they make the Bulk of their Money on all the above, it may curb re-selling a bit.. but also push re-sell higher.  It will be harder to get releases the upcoming years from one of these retailers (Without a direct connect or lining someone's pocket)....as they have now given employees a reason to resell and hold pairs simply for that....and you best believe employees that aren't reselling will resort to it just to get their pairs cheap....even on General releases come on...The have ruined it now an employee pays the same as you and me for EVERYTHING...  (except the stuff no-one wants) and the only thing they have is the ability to purchase which in some releases is taken away....:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
 ​
more shady employees​
more rigged raffles​
less available from these stores to the public....​
 ​
 ​
HERE WE COME......​
 ​
(And Yes I am one of those with a direct connect and paying for it but it's the nature of the game... in this case you can' beat them you have to join them even if I do get lucky on NDC it's not always a shoe-in...)​

And this is why I'm out after next year/WHENEVER the Columbia's drop.... This **** is spiraling out of control...

Not sure if this has been addressed but can someone let me know if sites like eastbay / footlocker / finishline follow the same checkout policy as NDC (where they hold it in cart for a certain amount of time)?

Can you help me out too? Thanks
Help me out too! I had no clue they were being raffled out ......I even took the Thurs and Friday off since 2 months ago. Ive missed out on these several times over the past 10 years. Desperation is setting in lol

Last edited:
lol i shouldve slept a little longer knowing how nike stores in nyc have been acting recently, and livestock canada scared me, saw i got a new tweet and its them messaging about cool grey 9's :smh:

THIS VIDEO WILL NEVER GET OLD FOR AS LONG AS NIKETALK IS AROUND. THEY SHOULD JUST GO AHEAD AND STICKY IT IN THE JORDAN BRAND FORUM. HILARIOUS EVERYTIME :lol:

yes this is sooo classic.. I remember it coming on Fox news.....Said thing is no one did a video yet of the BRED Xi 2012 ticket line down at the galleria or if they have i've missed it i'd love to see that video....

WHEN I WAS IN LINE MULTIPLE PEOPLE WERE TAKING VIDEO. I TRIED TO GET SOME BUT THE COP RIGHT NEXT TO ME FORCED ME TO PUT MY CAMERA AWAY :smh: . I'M SURE SOME VIDEO WILL POP UP SOON :lol:
Yea i'm sure one will pop up

This video is a pure classic. The girl mistaking "AMMONIA" for "PNEUMONIA". Ol boy licking his soles. Of course the interview. And did y'all catch at the end, the news anchor said "Money, it's gotta be the shoes." LMAO. I just caught it

I fell asleep!!! I'm awake now. Chugged 2 redbulls. Lets go. 

R.I.P

Last edited:
THIS VIDEO WILL NEVER GET OLD FOR AS LONG AS NIKETALK IS AROUND. THEY SHOULD JUST GO AHEAD AND STICKY IT IN THE JORDAN BRAND FORUM. HILARIOUS EVERYTIME :lol:

QFT MEMPHIS! I JUST STARTED WATCHING IT AGAIN AND COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AT MY CUBE...:rofl: THATS WHY THIS IS ALL WORTH IT! GET MONEY BOYZZZ

I can see it backfiring on FTL cause most employees dont do this as a career and will quit if they dont get discounts on the shoes they want.

If people would realize that theyre just some d*** shoes, this s*** wouldnt happen.. This raffle crap is alllll because what people did last year.  Everyone needs to realize that theyre just shoes and noone needs to be hurt over them.. 

Not sure if this has been addressed but can someone let me know if sites like eastbay / footlocker / finishline follow the same checkout policy as NDC (where they hold it in cart for a certain amount of time)?

They do not. NDC is the only site that has that. Finish Line's policy is to take your order and your money then cancel your order 2 days later and keep your money tied up for 2 weeks. That will happen to 75% of their orders.

We about to read about you in General later. Don't let the "Energy Drinks Are The Devil Thread" hear about this.
Idk if all of you are trying to say I'm going to crash, or actually die from the drink. Either way world ends friday regardless of 2012 might as well die trying then try dying ya know? 

Oh yeah and this: 

Can someone help me compile a list of all the nikes that participate in the RSVP raffle I think it will help with some of the people who ask "WHO DO I FOLLOW? WHO DO I DM? 

@21mercer

@NikeRooseveltFD

@Nikenyc

@NikeSantaMonica

@NikeSF

@NikeScottsdale

Just a few off the top of my dome. 

Last edited:
yes this is sooo classic.. I remember it coming on Fox news.....Said thing is no one did a video yet of the BRED Xi 2012 ticket line down at the galleria or if they have i've missed it i'd love to see that video....
Yo, you were in line in at the White Plains Galleria? 

is it confirmed that NTNY will have 450 pairs?

edit: why do I keep double posting? It's annoying!

Last edited:
This is the best thing that could happen. Best believe FTL will cut out the shenanigans by their employees. I just heard that they fired a couple people at Fox Hills for selling guaranteed raffle tickets and were led out in cuffs. Thats what these greedy employees get. 
All this is going to do is make employees and managers shadier and greedier.  Also I bet these guys were arrested because of their sloppiness....  You best believe Loss prevention or ethics are all open ears at this time of season.  If you are taking care of your connect and he's taking care of you there is no reason to snitch.  But if someone who paid for a ticket tells someone else who couldn't get a ticket and in turn gets jealous or snitches that's the issue.  And having these guys arrested is the Pot calling the kettle black.  Footlocker just took the employee discount away because of their own Corporate greed, to keep the revenue made off these shoes when purchased from an employee discount for themselves.  They know this is the number one reason to work for footlocker.  Oh well a lot off people will be quitting after they get the Bred's...

Last edited:
Went in to FTL and manager said their store will not be calling ppl till tomorrow... Not sure if this is the same for other stores.. No one is camping out so far either, staying positive.  
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom