Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Idk if all of you are trying to say I'm going to crash, or actually die from the drink. Either way world ends friday regardless of 2012 might as well die trying then try dying ya know? 

Oh yeah and this: 

Can someone help me compile a list of all the nikes that participate in the RSVP raffle I think it will help with some of the people who ask "WHO DO I FOLLOW? WHO DO I DM? 

@21mercer

@NikeRooseveltFD

@Nikenyc

@NikeSantaMonica

@NikeSF

@NikeScottsdale

Just a few off the top of my dome. 
[table][tr][td]Store Name[/td][td]City[/td][td]State[/td][td]Twitter Handle[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKETOWN Boston[/td][td]Boston[/td][td]Massachusetts[/td][td]@NikeBoston[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Chicago[/td][td]Chicago[/td][td]Illinois[/td][td]@NikeChicago[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Dallas[/td][td]Dallas [/td][td]Texas[/td][td]@NikeDallas[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Georgetown[/td][td]Washington [/td][td]D.C.[/td][td]@NikeDC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Las Vegas[/td][td]Las Vegas[/td][td]Nevada[/td][td]@NikeLasVegas[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKETOWN Los Angeles[/td][td]Beverly Hills[/td][td]California[/td][td]@NikeLA  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Mall of America[/td][td]Bloomington [/td][td]Minnesota[/td][td]@NikeMallAmerica[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Montalban[/td][td]Los Angeles[/td][td]California[/td][td]@NikeMontalban[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKETOWN New York[/td][td]New York[/td][td]New York[/td][td]@NikeNYC  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Portland (separate Twitter RSVP process)[/td][td]Portland[/td][td]Oregon[/td][td]@NikePortland[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Roosevelt Field[/td][td]Garden City[/td][td]New York[/td][td]@NikeRooseveltFD[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKETOWN San Francisco[/td][td]San Francisco[/td][td]California[/td][td]@NikeSF  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Santa Monica[/td][td]Santa Monica [/td][td]California[/td][td]@NikeSantaMonica[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Scottsdale[/td][td]Scottsdale[/td][td]Arizona[/td][td]@NikeScottsdale[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKETOWN Seattle[/td][td]Seattle[/td][td]Washington[/td][td]@NikeSeattle  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Toronto[/td][td]Toronto[/td][td]Ontario/Canada[/td][td]@NikeToronto  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike 21 Mercer[/td][td]New York[/td][td]New York[/td][td]@21mercer  [/td][/tr][/table]

Not sure if this has been addressed but can someone let me know if sites like eastbay / footlocker / finishline follow the same checkout policy as NDC (where they hold it in cart for a certain amount of time)?
We do not have a certain time frame for this, however, inactive sessions will expire which will cause your cart to clear.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Nope I live in H-town talking about the HOH Galleria here in Houston.
Oh damn. Well im in NY and the same **** went down Sunday morning. People just kept crowding around the doors and ignoring the line, until about 7:30 when like 10 cops showed up who ended up shutting it all down cuz a fight broke out. smh. Now all the stores are doing raffles. 

Nothing is confirmed but rumors were flying from Sole City that the major Niketowns like NY will have 850-1000 pairs each. NTSF supposedly has 850 and Vegas has 1000
This might be a dumb question. BUT

You're saying it is rumored that Niketown in NY has 850-1000 pairs. Now this is in comparison to what? How many pairs of the lets say Stealth Foams or CG9s did they have. 

Oh damn. Well im in NY and the same **** went down Sunday morning. People just kept crowding around the doors and ignoring the line, until about 7:30 when like 10 cops showed up who ended up shutting it all down cuz a fight broke out. smh. Now all the stores are doing raffles. 

what are u talking about? most stores are still doing the guaranteed tickets. didnt hear anything about a raffle

[table][tr][td]Store Name[/td][td]City[/td][td]State[/td][td]Twitter Handle[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKETOWN Boston[/td][td]Boston[/td][td]Massachusetts[/td][td]@NikeBoston[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Chicago[/td][td]Chicago[/td][td]Illinois[/td][td]@NikeChicago[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Dallas[/td][td]Dallas [/td][td]Texas[/td][td]@NikeDallas[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Georgetown[/td][td]Washington [/td][td]D.C.[/td][td]@NikeDC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Las Vegas[/td][td]Las Vegas[/td][td]Nevada[/td][td]@NikeLasVegas[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKETOWN Los Angeles[/td][td]Beverly Hills[/td][td]California[/td][td]@NikeLA  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Mall of America[/td][td]Bloomington [/td][td]Minnesota[/td][td]@NikeMallAmerica[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Montalban[/td][td]Los Angeles[/td][td]California[/td][td]@NikeMontalban[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKETOWN New York[/td][td]New York[/td][td]New York[/td][td]@NikeNYC  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Portland (separate Twitter RSVP process)[/td][td]Portland[/td][td]Oregon[/td][td]@NikePortland[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Roosevelt Field[/td][td]Garden City[/td][td]New York[/td][td]@NikeRooseveltFD[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKETOWN San Francisco[/td][td]San Francisco[/td][td]California[/td][td]@NikeSF  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Santa Monica[/td][td]Santa Monica [/td][td]California[/td][td]@NikeSantaMonica[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Scottsdale[/td][td]Scottsdale[/td][td]Arizona[/td][td]@NikeScottsdale[/td][/tr][tr][td]NIKETOWN Seattle[/td][td]Seattle[/td][td]Washington[/td][td]@NikeSeattle  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike Toronto[/td][td]Toronto[/td][td]Ontario/Canada[/td][td]@NikeToronto  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Nike 21 Mercer[/td][td]New York[/td][td]New York[/td][td]@21mercer  [/td][/tr][/table]
Didn't know that there was a formal list, thank you. Repped. 

The Galleria in WP is no joke lol
lol for real dude. **** woulda been serious if the cops didnt come through. The wednesday before black friday i walked into Foot Action and got a ticket for Bred 4s no problem tho. I guess the thirst is real for these 11s. 

PEOPLE WILL QUIT AND THERE WILL BE PEOPLE TO FILL THEIR SPOT IN A HEARTBEAT.

YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT NO DISCOUNT/SNEAKERS AND JUST WANT A JOB?

WE ABOUT TO HAVE EVEN MORE CLUELESS WORKERS IN THESE STORES THAN WE DID BEFORE :lol:

SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEW FOOTLOCKER EMPLOYEES. HERE TO HELP YOU GET THE SHOES YOU WANT AT A GREAT PRICE!

what are u talking about? most stores are still doing the guaranteed tickets. didnt hear anything about a raffle
The mall near me originally planned to hand out FCFS tickets on Sunday morning at Foot Locker and FootActon. I showed up around 5:30 and was pretty far back in line already. The more time passed, more people just showed up and didnt get in line. They just kinda grouped around the doors. It wasnt until 7:30 when the cops showed up to try and make order of the line (which was BS cuz they were trying to push everyone that was already in line back to make room for the cluster**** of people by the door). And around 8:15 a fight broke out and the cops got real and shut the **** down. Now both stores decided to do a raffle for the shoes and I heard my Foot Locker was only getting 25-50 pairs 

Its so crazy to me how much hype there is around this shoe...not sure if it beats the concords tho..theres a much larger availibility on these

The mall near me originally planned to hand out FCFS tickets on Sunday morning at Foot Locker and FootActon. I showed up around 5:30 and was pretty far back in line already. The more time passed, more people just showed up and didnt get in line. They just kinda grouped around the doors. It wasnt until 7:30 when the cops showed up to try and make order of the line (which was BS cuz they were trying to push everyone that was already in line back to make room for the cluster**** of people by the door). And around 8:15 a fight broke out and the cops got real and shut the **** down. Now both stores decided to do a raffle for the shoes and I heard my Foot Locker was only getting 25-50 pairs 

wow thats sounds ugly, any videos?

[quote name="alp" url="/t/332508/official-air-jordan-11-retro-bred-185-12-21-12-raffles-over-fnl-draft-winners-picked-8-am-est-release-vol-options-running-out/11550#post_16809772"
what are u talking about? most stores are still doing the guaranteed tickets. didnt hear anything about a raffle[/quote]
]the only one i know is the one in cross county in yonkerss

Last edited:
Smh, heart jumped when ntny tweeted
:rofl: I know I'm not the only one that gets the same way... Heart jumps when your phone goes off and sees it's a tweet from Nike, only for it to be an advertisement tweet, and you just give the ...:stoneface: :smh:

Well, my Niketown is getting 450 or so pairs. I feel pretty confident, but my internet and phone have been effing up on me recently, so I just hope they don't for this release. The fact I was able to get the DB9s, Stealth Foams, and the Miami Vices makes me feel good about my RSVP abilities.
LOL My WIFI been efing up too..

Thats hilltop mall in Richmond ca, shiek and shoe palace is doing a raffle right now.

Smdh come release day, its gonna be cray!!!

Back
Top Bottom