Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

LMAO. Aren't all these birds just lining up for a RAFFLE TICKET?  

SMH
yes for a RAFFLE ticket only. everybody and they momma grandmomma baby momma baby daddy grandmama grand daddy great grandma great grand daddy auntie uncle nephew nieces is out there! hahaha

Here is what I've heard from some people in the sneaker industry regarding these shoes and the production output. I have heard that there are more available 11's than there were 4's for the black friday release. So maybe this cop won't be too bad we will see.

Hope so :smokin

Anyone know the pickup window for Mercer and NTNY..Trying to see if I can get a friend to pick up a pair for me

I FEEL FOR YA'LL NEW YORK CATS. I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THAT STRUGGLE FOR JORDANS OR YEEZY'S IN NYC. IT'S HARD HERE IN HOUSTON BUT TRYING TO PAY RETAIL IN NYC? :x

OF COURSE THEY ARE ABUNDANT THERE IF YOU AREN'T TRYING TO PAY ANYTHING CLOSE TO RETAIL. IT'S AN EASY COP THEN :lol:

Last edited:
I alrrady copped 1 pair recieved my confirmation from finishline now all I need to do is get thru to rsvp and my 3 pairs will be set

I FEEL YA'LL NEW YORK CATS. I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THAT STRUGGLE FOR JORDANS OR YEEZY'S IN NYC. IT'S HARD HERE IN HOUSTON BUT TRYING TO PAY RETAIL IN NYC? :x
OF COURSE THEY ARE ABUNDANT THERE IF YOU AREN'T TRYING TO ANYTHING CLOSE TO RETAIL. IT'S AN EASY COP THEN :lol:

Dead on man. You can get anything here in NYC. $$ talks.

I told you guys the numbers are there...it's just the ratchet nature of todays youth/adults that will make it hard.

eek.gif
 @ those being raffle ticket lines. Sheesh

[h3]Foot Locker Implements Employee Discount Restriction[/h3]

Foot Locker Inc. just implemented a new employee discount policy taking affect immediately. Employees , VIP, Military discounts are NO LONGER VALID on any form of Retro , Foamposite or QuickStrike release. This goes for Foot Locker , Kid's Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker and Footaction. No word on whether or not this will effect Champs Sports yet. From the employees we have talked to , they are NOT happy with this at all. Kind of defeats the purpose of wanting to work for this company.​
 ​
 ​
 ​
BE WARNED...OFFICIAL CHANGE IN THE GAME
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
I know this was posted earlier but with all the nonsense in the thread I don't think people really realize the impact of this.  Footlocker has just given a major blow to its employees but also consumers.... You better realize this is the root of Corporate Greed.  Since they make the Bulk of their Money on all the above, it may curb re-selling a bit.. but also push re-sell higher.  It will be harder to get releases the upcoming years from one of these retailers (Without a direct connect or lining someone's pocket)....as they have now given employees a reason to resell and hold pairs simply for that....and you best believe employees that aren't reselling will resort to it....even on General releases come on...The have ruined it now an employee pays the same as you and me for EVERYTHING... and the only thing they have is the ability to purchase which in some releases is taken away....:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
 ​
more shady employees​
more rigged raffles​
less available from these stores to the public....​
 ​
 ​
HERE WE COME......​
 ​
This is the best thing that could happen. Best believe FTL will cut out the shenanigans by their employees. I just heard that they fired a couple people at Fox Hills for selling guaranteed raffle tickets and were led out in cuffs. Thats what these greedy employees get. 

Good for them! This is how it should be....weeding out the corny footlocker resellers....its 2 easy for them to use their discounts and buy a few pairs to resell now with the regular price they wont be making nothing as far as profit goes..... making it almost not even worth it.....

There is no need to stress this release.. they made so many pairs its not funny
When my local footlocker is only getting 4 pairs and now RSVP is my only chance to get them besides NDC(which isn't really a chance at all) then yes theres a reason to stress 
laugh.gif

Thank you very much! Do you know why this is happening?? Its very annoying!
sick.gif
I think the admin of the actual twitter has the option to make it sort of like a "private FB account" where you can set certain things to on and off and such. They're probably trying to make it fair or something. 

Good for them! This is how it should be....weeding out the corny footlocker resellers....its 2 easy for them to use their discounts and buy a few pairs to resell now with the regular price they wont be making nothing as far as profit goes..... making it almost not even worth it.....
Or maybe the company should have certain rules for employees on getting multiples. Its not fair to the employees but I dont care

Back
Top Bottom