Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I
If i get a pair ima throw em in the back of my closet for a 6 months. So many beasts will wear the piss out of these.
I agree with you on this one, I still have not worn my Concorde yet cuz I see lots if cats sporting at the same time. I just wear my 2001 Breds until the 21st and I'm a wait after a year to bring out the Breds again

Last year, the lineup for Concord Xi at Del Amo Mall in Torrance, Ca was nuts. Security was unorganized and had people lining up in different sections of hte mall. Near release time, people cut the line. Pretty glad that raffles are being implemented this year.

thats champs. Theres more than concords and bred IV. Most pairs are going to high volume stores. 1000s of pairs at some stores.
dude you must not know how stock works in these stores. Footlocker owns Champs and Footaction. Last year there were 1200 pairs among the 3 stores and thats including all sizes (in my mall). Thinking about it from a larger perspective, 1200 pairs sounds like alot but its really not. These stores get a certain amount of pairs depending on how popular the mall is or sales per year. If you live in a heavy populated city (NY,LA.H-Town, etc) those malls will be getting more pairs than other malls. But these will for sure be more limited than last year. But just an FYI, its almost impossible to have 1000 pairs of 1 shoe at 1 store. Ive been in the stock rooms... 

Last edited:
Good for them! This is how it should be....weeding out the corny footlocker resellers....its 2 easy for them to use their discounts and buy a few pairs to resell now with the regular price they wont be making nothing as far as profit goes..... making it almost not even worth it.....
Or maybe the company should have certain rules for employees on getting multiples. Its not fair to the employees but I dont care

They cant stop them from taking pairs....what they can do is disable discounts which would put a nice huge dent on the reselling.

if you think employees are an issue, you worried about the wrong stuff.

employees were only allowed to use their discount on 20% of the inventory or 1 pair (which ever comes first) for the 1st week then another pair a week later. if you didnt realize it, a lot of employees are shoe heads or hook up family or friends with their disc on hot releases. add the 1 pair thing to the $500 savings/month limit with all of these releases these days and you have a formula for a very small fraction of reselling from those employees.

also they gonna get their pairs regardless whether its for discount or not. your theory that it will put a dent in the reselling is off-base by far.

Last edited:
Headed to HoH to see if I can work something out..

Hopefully NT doesn't send out the rsvp tweet before I get back..

But if they do.. Oh well.. I never get through anyway..

if i get them ill wear it in 2014....havent worn concords yet either, in fact i havent word the xi ie red black yet either, lol

They do not. NDC is the only site that has that. Finish Line's policy is to take your order and your money then cancel your order 2 days later and keep your money tied up for 2 weeks. That will happen to 75% of their orders.

wanna get around that? use paypal. it wont charge anything until after the order has shipped. if it never ships they just cancel the order and no money is ever taken from your account.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope I win one of the raffles I entered. One of them I have feeling was a bust ( Champs Memorial City Mall).

I only come out of the woodwork for crazy releases or grails these days, and these definitely qualify :smokin.

Using some of that Fantasy Football league $ to grab these. Definitely in my top 3 favorite J's of all time.

Last edited:
I only come out of the woodwork for crazy releases or grails these days, and these definitely qualify
smokin.gif
Using some of that Fantasy Football league $ to grab these. Definitely in my top 3 favorite J's of all time.
mean.gif

Going crazy waiting for this NTChicago RSVP tweet.

Been sitting at work desk for past 3 hours and afraid to even go grab my lunch outta the fridge.

Im logged in on my iphone and i checked and it says mobile notifications are ON
you not the only one, i havent received mercer or ntny tweets on my iphone today as well, maybe sure mobile tweets were on but nothing

im having the same issue with NikeDC. i actually missed out on the retweet of the stealth foams because my phone never got the notification.

Anyone know where I can find the Jordan 11's that are set to be released 12/21/12 online? maybe even able to reserve a pair?

Back
Top Bottom