Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Who is telling you, your local store or FNL Twitter?  Because FB FNL has messaged many people and said whichever size it says on your confirmation email you will only be able to get that size, I called mine and it's guaranteed sizes.  You should call them.
I actually called my local store and she told me that I will have to try and beat out others and that other people will be going for my size. She said like if they had 2 9.5's, there might be 5 or 6 others going for them. Then she said she really didn't know how it was going to go down...and this is a manager who I spoke to...its stupid.

I called another mall and she said the same thing basically but seemed more knowledgeable, She said that it would make sense that I would have my guaranteed size since it asked for it during the draft but she can't make any promises and doesn't wanna get in trouble for giving the wrong info. She said to pay attention to the fine print on the confirmation email and it says we aren't guaranteed a pair at all or even one in our size.

Then I'm reading that they have to give me my sizes cause it will be guaranteed since I won the draft. 

The last one makes more sense and thats the way it should go down, but these employees even managers have no idea how this is gonna go down and I hope they get it in their heads. I tried to contact the corporate so they can give a direct heads up so no one will be screwed over but its almost impossible to get a hold of them. I will call tomorrow before the actual day and ask for one last confirmation on how this whole disaster will actually go down, if they don't know or say the same thing, I will straight up tell them what everyone saying.

So do you guys think I should go hours early to be safe or just arrive before 8am and go off the "hopefully they actually got this draft thing right so I don't need to camp" method.

sounds like FNL has only been a bunch of problems lol... I didnt even bother with FNL for this release..

Staring waiting hoping. Want to say I will retire after this if im successful. but thats being full of it. Ill be back for more punishment
laugh.gif
 u and me both

Last edited:
for those with the NDC twitter issues, try turning off and back on, worked for me, just got a tweet from them.

Might be obvious info but some tips for people trying to get in on this RSVP.

If youre on a desktop, open one tab with your home screen of twitter and another of the local Niketown with the DM window open, have your name, size already in there so you just have to put in the #. If still paranoid, have your info minus the # copied so you can just paste it.

Mobile app, same deal just have it copied so you can paste and put in the # then send.

Text notification, you need to put "d (@nikechicago) NAME, SIZE, #" . Do what I did and leave that as a draft in the text box so again just drop the hashtag and send.

I got my lunch now so I just hope no one calls me to their office or anything.
I've always did the copy and paste thing (that's a given), but never thought to have another tab open with the DM window open... Thank you sir!

O YEA, THAT ONE IS DEFINITELY A BUST FOR SURE. GOOD LUCK THOUGH

Yeah I knew not to get that one. I got confirmation at both my locations, even though they are 60miles apart i knew I had a good chance. One just opened like a month ago and is light years from the city.

With Houston getting the all star we will deff see a restock then.

THIS IS WHAT I'M WAITING FOR. MY BODY IS READY FOR ALL STAR WEEKEND HERE. :smokin

I know that spot. It's by that IKEA right? 
Yes right by old country road they actually have a lot of stuff there but they are WAY overpriced... I've never attempted to talk them down as the prices are so high its not even worth it to me how much would they really budge?

If you need help with the Twitter RSVP pm me your info and I'll help I've been successful with the db9s and galaxy rookies also locked in 4 pair of bred 11s for ppl around my way

It's about people skills in NYC I got a big *** foot and have yet to pay over retail for n.e. ting. If you got foldin money you can even beat the tax here on occasion.  My life would be much easier if I was caked up, but theres a certain set of skills that I have that are nightmare for resellers!! LOL But on the real I get over most times cuz owners are happy somebody finally bought them boats.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom