Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I hope you guys doing random cities are helping each other out. If not, :smh:

Nah i prefer raffle, im not down with camping out for 24 hours or more for shoes. At least with the raffle i have a shot at not having to pay resellers price. Raffles also been good to me, I won Olympic 10 lebrons, pink/stealth foams, didnt want the pink foams entered raffle to help my cousin out. Missed out on these breds tho. Hopefully someone runs late at finishline or i win online.
i get what your saying but this raffle non sense is based on luck and nothing else, someone can literally arrive 2 minutes before the raffle starts and still win a pair rather then a person waiting in a line knowing he is getting a pair and besides standing in a line is not that bad, you see a lot of weird **** meet some people and in the morning you will have your pair, and online releases need to be 12am central time again that way if you strike out online you still get a chance in store. All these resellers make it harder to cop a single pair

i got through on sf...i havent won a twitter rsvp since the playoff xiis (not counting the cool grey ixs which i dont really count since theyre still sitting everywhere)...

good luck to everyone still waiting...hopefully its true that they have lots of pairs and there is plenty to go around...it would be nice if the nike santa brought everyone some christmas joy!

Just got confirmed for my Size 13 at Nike SF and IM STOKED! :smokin
THIS IS THE 1st Nike RSVP I've WON..I'm now 1-12.

Recap: I was on my firefox browser and had auto refresh set to every 5 secs. I had another window open with my DM all typed out minus the hashtag. Once Nike SF posted their tweet I responded in less than 5 sec and an hour later I got my confirmation.

I was damned if I was gonna miss out on getting mine for retail so i knew I had to up my response time on twitter. Previous attempts I had responded within around 15-30secs which was never fast enough. I'm glad I got my pair and yes I'm happy with just one. Congrats to all those that got through and to those that didn't I hope you get your pairs via online/raffle etc. Good luck!

Last edited:
ahhh nothing like somebody who signed up 2 weeks ago schooling us. LMAFO
Slow down homie I'm not on here to be talkin smack and it doesn't matter if I've been on here for 2 weeks or 2 years, I was just putting my input just in case anybody did not understand the hashtag but obviously you want to be a smart *** and make smart *** remarks and wanna impress the Nike talk crew then go on then but let it be known that on Friday I am picking up 2 pairs of the 11 in the broward area...

Thank God, I was reading all these posts gettin scared people started getting theirs from roosevelt, and mine was sent 25 min ago...size 9.5

Thanks to whoever earlier said people are probably tweeting instead if sending direct messages, cuz I didnt know what the hell i was doing. Just joined twitter for the stealths last week and most likely thats why i didnt get a pair. :lol:

i get what your saying but this raffle non sense is based on luck and nothing else, someone can literally arrive 2 minutes before the raffle starts and still win a pair rather then a person waiting in a line knowing he is getting a pair and besides standing in a line is not that bad, you see a lot of weird **** meet some people and in the morning you will have your pair, and online releases need to be 12am central time again that way if you strike out online you still get a chance in store. All these resellers make it harder to cop a single pair

I agree that 12 AM et, 9 PM pt online release schedule needs to come back

I JUST GOT A DM FROM NIKE MOA AFTER I CALLED AND ASKED THEM IF THEY HAD SENT THEM ALL OUT THINKING I DIDN'T GET THEM 

SO YOU JUST MIGHT GET THEM AFTERALL 
tongue.gif

OH HELLS YA!

ANYBODY WANT TO SWAP SIZE 8 BREDS FOR CONCORD SIZE 11? OR BUY THE SIZE 8 OFF OF ME? IF SO PM ME

NikeNYC not finish yet.@NikeNYCDM's for the Jordan 11 Retro 'Bred' RSVP are still being sent. Please be patient, we'll let you know once all DMs have been sent.

I JUST GOT A DM FROM NIKE MOA AFTER I CALLED AND ASKED THEM IF THEY HAD SENT THEM ALL OUT THINKING I DIDN'T GET THEM 

SO YOU JUST MIGHT GET THEM AFTERALL :tongue:

OH HELLS YA!

ANYBODY WANT TO SWAP SIZE 8 BREDS FOR CONCORD SIZE 11? OR BUY THE SIZE 8 OFF OF ME? IF SO PM ME
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom