Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

btw how do these run? are they big or tts? i got the white n red low top xi's(size 13) from earlier this year and they fit fine

Last edited:
I'm batting .0000 since the DM thing started earlier this yr. I just don't trust the net anymore. Live in Houston and considering camping out at a Dept store. I'm in my 30's and feel dumb for even considering. My wife knowing me for 13 years still doesn't understand. My parents laugh saying, "you are still doing that." Don't know what to do. Morale is low at my house...not gonna lie. Hopefully the newer NDC website will be good to me. Making the wife wake up early to help. Congrats to all that received the DM.

One of you hoarders should take care of this man at retail. I won a raffle to secure my ONE PAIR but I feel you on being 30 and the wife/family/friends/co-workers not understanding. Keep your head up, and good luck on Friday.

0/9 with 3 people trying to dm their name for me at Mercer Roosevelt and NYC

0/1 on draft

0/1 on tickets (cancelled due to clowns and moms calling the cops)

NDC...i feel my first fail of the RSVP system coming.

Confirmation from NTSM. That makes a total of 3 so far, but I'm only picking up 1. I might get lucky with my other raffle tickets tomorrow as well.

Nike Towns and House of Hoops seemed to have gotten the majority of pairs.
let me get one of those pairs bro. i'll wear them so you won't think imma resell. lol missed out on the twitter rsvp because i was working. :frown:

How I'll be feeling when I go pick up my Breds on friday.
roll.gif

dont get too excited yet i dont know what sizes ntny is going to give me and if ill ven be able to get away with picking up both pairs

Nah, I hear yah, I still got a few tricks up my sleeve at this point. But I appreciate the gesture. What kind of beer do you like? :smokin

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
Went 2 for 2 today. NikeLA and NikeSM DM'd them both within like 5 seconds. I was gunna buy them both one to rock and one to stock buuut being its xmas im gunna be short on cash to buy em both so im letting my boy copp the other pair....going to be a good xmas for me. Got KD (DMVs) coming in mail friday and getting breds all I need now are kobe xmas and its a wrap!

Theres no way a responsible adult can be productive@work and tend to his/her home and family doing this crap.
The shoe game is beyond lame

Congrats on all those who's got their pairs reserved, and confirmed. Figured out a way to be online Friday morning even though ill be traveling. NDC or bust!

Back
Top Bottom