Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

enjoy your pairs NTers.... glad I was able to help so many people today.... HAPPY HOLIDAYS :wink:

Judging by how many pairs the nike stores got its safe to say a lot of people will get through on NDC/FTL/FNL/Easybay.

I guess the rumors was true about ntsf having 800-900 pairs. They just sent the all dm has been sent not too long and also extended the claim time to 9pm. I'm oretty sure there will be a lot of unclaimed pairs. Do they rsvp them again or FCFS?

Judging by how many pairs the nike stores got its safe to say a lot of people will get through on NDC/FTL/FNL/Easybay.

That's what im hoping for... And ive had more luck with NDC than Eastbay, plus NDC has the 2 pair limit.. hoping to get two for the collection.

0/1- FNL DRAFT

0/2 Niketown Santa Monica DM

0/21 raffle tickets in LA area (shady stuff going on NO PHONE CALLS)

Last chance is NDC on RD.

Guess it is the end of the world Fri.

frown.gif

Got a confirmation from NikeSeattle as well.... didnt even remember/know haha 3 pairs, not even sure I need that. Not the greedy type, only wanted one to rock and one to stock.

I struck out hard !! Didn't even expect to try RSVP, I had my usual spot. Now I am RSVP'ing LOL. Damnnn !!!
Congrats to all of you that locked yours !! Enjoy, those are real sweet !! I see lots of pplZ getting there's. that's good glad to see someone's getting linked up !

0/1- FNL DRAFT

0/2 Niketown Santa Monica DM

0/21 raffle tickets in LA area (shady stuff going on NO PHONE CALLS)

Last chance is NDC on RD.

Guess it is the end of the world Fri.

frown.gif
Same here I went to Fox hills and dude from footlocker said they gave out over 5,000 raffle tickets. smh

Back
Top Bottom