Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Shoulda asked for you for help.Oh well,I have the '01 and CDP but I wanna add these to my collection though.

Damn I wish I knew bruh !

Sorry tried to quote Adub, saying glad he could help so many nt cats !!

Last edited:

Nah, I hear yah, I still got a few tricks up my sleeve at this point. But I appreciate the gesture. What kind of beer do you like? :smokin

good up until recently i sucked at this twitter crap but ever since the galaxy rookies ive been on a roll :pimp: i dont drink beer my friend

Had my first RSVP success today, all thanks to a fellow NTer
Picking up 2 pair on Friday

I hope everybody that wanted a pair from NikeChi got their dms

I guess the rumors was true about ntsf having 800-900 pairs. They just sent the all dm has been sent not too long and also extended the claim time to 9pm. I'm oretty sure there will be a lot of unclaimed pairs. Do they rsvp them again or FCFS?

For the GMP they did a RSVP for unclaimed pairs, but I heard some times they just resell to the line..

someone that got a dm from NIKESF wana aware me on something. i just got a DM like 5 min ago

you have a spot in line for the #fathersday. the launh will be 8am-9pm on 12/21. id is required.

that a guaranteed pair in my size, or do i have to show up dumb early to wait in line... the "u have a spot in line" part is making me nervous 
embarassed.gif

someone that got a dm from NIKESF wana aware me on something. i just got a DM like 5 min ago

you have a spot in line for the #fathersday. the launh will be 8am-9pm on 12/21. id is required.

that a guaranteed pair in my size, or do i have to show up dumb early to wait in line... the "u have a spot in line" part is making me nervous :wow:

ur good just show up whenever u want within the time frame and ur golden

that a guaranteed pair in my size, or do i have to show up dumb early to wait in line... the "u have a spot in line" part is making me nervous :wow:
go when ever you can, your pair is yours until 9pm

@alp and @ zyzz thank you sirs for this peace of mind, tonight i shall eat and sleep like a king.

MAY THE BEST OF YOUR TODAYS, BE THE WORST OF YOUR TOMORROWS. 

Got my pair locked up from #RSVP at my local Niketown. Feels good. Now I won't be stressing when I try for my second pair online. 
smokin.gif
 Good luck everyone on the raffle calls tomorrow.

Last edited:
so my girl just got her pairs locked down at LA and SM just 30 mins ago. I'm hoping to still get a DM from SM tho.

Back
Top Bottom