Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Na it wasn't my true family but it was a friend of the family that turned out to like heroin. Dude got arrested on some other **** before me and my good friend G.L.O.C.K got a chance to run into him
dont worry karma got him and if it hasnt already itll make things right on your end too

Helping my best friend score a 8.5 on JJ tonight, does anybody have those pre-made links? I forgot what page they were on

all these lame cats talking that watch the youtube footage half you cats dont even remember the jack boys robbing and killing for these in 96, thats the real history of this shoe.

On a side not, while checking out Footaction's link to the XIs I noticed they had the blck/red IVs in a sz 11.5. i missed out on these, thought i got lucky, looked like they let me add them to my cart, then try to check out, only to get the "this item is no longer aval"... :smh: I should of known...

my ticket  got pulled for a raffle at footaction @ first colony mall out here in Sugar Land TX...idk if anyone was waiting to know if they were calling people or not but :smile:

Last edited:
these will be the main reactions from 4:59-5:06 am tomorrow.

fat-shirtless-painted-ulm-college-football-fan-2012.gif

football_fan_cry_gif.gif

Last edited:
all these lame cats talking that watch the youtube footage half you cats dont even remember the jack boys robbing and killing for these in 96, thats the real history of this shoe.

You're right. Positive vibes are super lame. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Me and the wifey will be ready in the morning to go cop. I have to finish up Christmas shopping and most of the stores will be open so I can conceal my kicks.:D

ordered many pairs...some have minor flaws...:smh: :smh: :smh: jb.for a 180 euros(225 dollars) retail.

if you re getting them from store,not online CHECK THEM FOR FLAWS at the counter.;p)

Last edited:
Well, I got my CONFIRMATION around 1143 this morning. Footlocker was suppose call call between 8-10 and after I got off this morning I waited for the call bc I have to be back to work tonight and NO CALL? Usually I turn my phone off the nights I work, but something told me to keep it on. Then out of nowhere my phone woke me up and it was Footlocker here in STL saying that I had Won and to pick up my shoe btw 9-12 in the morning. So, I text my friend bc she put in a raffle there to so if we both got picked we could go together to get the shoes since we are both females and don't want to get jacked. She was called me as I was texting her and she also got picked.................HERE is the screwed up part how about an hour later he called her back and was like he had to take her off the list bc she was the last one they called for her size and they had a miscounted the shoes in that size. Boy was she heated!!!! So, now she is like out of luck. Hopefully none of this happen to you all tomorrow. Good luck everyone and congrats!

Good luck to those trying to get these.. It's not worth the headache man. Its gonna be madness. Christmas, 11s, & Hypebeast rates at an all time high..

I was 3 years old back in 96. Sorry if my purchase in 2012 doesn't compliment the fact that I don't couldn't learn the "real history" back then.

Seriously ya'll have to stop with the history bs, I understand that these 11s took MJ to another championship. I'm sure MJ would be just fine if I enjoyed his shoe and worried less about the past and a bunch of kids who think their "knowledge" makes their purchase so much justifiable. Sorry but my dollar is just as good as yours.

If you get drafted by finish line for a spot in line how early shoul you get there and how good of a chance do ou have at getting them?

I was 3 years old back in 96. Sorry if my purchase in 2012 doesn't compliment the fact that I don't couldn't learn the "real history" back then.
Seriously ya'll have to stop with the history bs, I understand that these 11s took MJ to another championship. I'm sure MJ would be just fine if I enjoyed his shoe and worried less about the past and a bunch of kids who think their "knowledge" makes their purchase so much justifiable. Sorry but my dollar is just as good as yours.
just curious, why do you want this shoe?

serious question.

Back
Top Bottom