Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Actually very excited for tomorrow, I have owned two concord but never the breds. I could still remember in 1996 in 7th grade had a chance to buy but went with the Jason Kidd's zoom instead.

um I think I did. I want to wear them.

You wanna wear this

Im glad my job slows down around this time of year, since most customers are out of the offices, because I would not of been able to get much done otherwise...

Paid for mine earlier this week. I have not been a 11 fan really but this year have taken a big fancy to them. Dope kicks, can't wait to pick them up in the morning.

you realize that they didn't crash...they are updating the site...they post on FB....

as for customs...customs is for VAT orders over $250 US and sites like END/SH/UI reduce the tariff amount on the customs forms...

every year...never fails..same dumb concerns..lol

you realize that they didn't crash...they are updating the site...they post on FB....

as for customs...customs is for VAT orders over $250 US and sites like END/SH/UI reduce the tariff amount on the customs forms...

every year...never fails..same dumb concerns..lol

Not UI and End, but yes to SH.

Anybody in the broward county area or boca raton Florida area that lucked out on the shoe and wants a size 10.5 well I have an extra ticket to give away, I'm not selling it or nothing like that I'm just giving it away. I want somebody to have the opportunity to get this kicks without paying over retail prices... I'm a shoe wearer not a seller

And I'm sure when they Retroed in 2001 when you were 7-8 years old and the older cats had em you were jealous right? Because you were too young to have them because you could't afford them right? Parents said $90 is too much for shoes for an eight year old. IDK about you or any other of the NTERS, but that was my situation and now that I'm working making enough money to grab them myself, that's what I'm gonna do even if it takes me to be called a Hypebeast..Jus Saying..

Definetly know what you mean. My 1st EARNED jays were the Nubucks 12s from 09'. My parents just didn't have it and still don't. I always get this little guilty pleasure feeling when I come home with a new pair because my mom knows how much they go for and doesn't want me blowing all my checks on straight kicks.

After deciding that I was getting the Breds I donated my white uptowns and some basketball Adidas to my professor who is going to send them to the needy in Columbia...

Back
Top Bottom