Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Need some help

I was checking out in WG and got through paypal but when I placed an order there was an error and it said my size was out of stock. I got the email for the payment receipt from paypal. Since the order didn't go through, I won't be charged, right? It just so happens that I accidentally mistyped my email in check out so I do not know if the order might have went went through or not.

I think what we're seeing here is a larger supply of these at NTs and online retailers. Nike doesn't want bad pub with this release and the bad press will be minimized online and with their RSVP system, at least in terms of people getting physically hurt. My local spot isn't even gonna have these and they had the concords and cool greys

good luck tomorrow guys, and one last time for those who have or want to get ebates, you can download the toolbar and save 6% on all of your NDC orders including the Bred XI's and Thunders!

Thread jumped like 40 pages.
laugh.gif

Raining out in my area, dudes is outside of the local spot with lawn chairs and blankets.   Just had to shake my head and keep it movin lol.

i got 4 pairs from them. i def dont feel in the clear either

Lots of those orders are going to get cancelled. Shortly after their drop, the size menu was showing some as in stock and others sold out. Then, a few minutes later, every size came back up. My hunch is that the earlier stock info was correct.

Back
Top Bottom