Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Haven't been in this thread since i finally got the FNL confirmation. This is insane at near 550 pages. Let's get to 1000 by the end of the weekend! :rofl:

damn...JJ is acting up already. 

They just put up the IV's but it's sold out, you can't add anything. Either they trolling or they up to something.

Last edited:
clearly eastbay is releasing these at 8 EST

anyone know if it's the same for Finishline and NDC??

i have to be to work at 7 tomorrow and my chances of getting them on my phone are slimmer than my chances of getting them on my laptop

i feel like Finishline had the black/red IV's up early

Haven't been in this thread since i finally got the FNL confirmation. This is insane at near 550 pages. Let's get to 1000 by the end of the weekend!
roll.gif
only way it doesnt happen is if it gets locked and resurrected in a new thread

Has anyone here ever placed an order with END but changed the order with them before it shipped? I accidentally had another pair of sneakers in my cart when I checked out with the 11s. I'm wondering if they are going to give me a hard time tomorrow.

Alright homies...going to bed. Picking up both my sons and my shoes early morning before heading to work. Good luck!:D

How is JJ crashing 20 minutes before midnight. Never seen that before. People going crazy for these Breds 

One euro site already put more pairs up..

I should submit this order..

But I already got 3 pairs locked down locally..

I will just go on NDC in the a.m. to top off this release.

I guess what they say is true..

JB really did make more of these than concords..

Planned to camp at a FCFS spot, got there at noon. 16 people already in line. Around 8 pm when it started to snow a little bit they decided to give out guaranteed tickets so everyone could go home. It's a Christmas miracle. Saved me another 12 hours in line.

Back
Top Bottom