Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Does JJ not work with tablets? My bother and I both hit JJ on our tablets right when they went up and all sizes were available. But when you try to add it to your bag they wouldn't transfer.

JJ doesnt even work properly on computers... seriously.

its funny people crying and complaining about stuff getting jack from there cart and pages crashes, HMMM if you would stop posting sites and links then maybe sites would work and you would all have a pair. Lurkers excluded. I am not salty either cause i have my RSVP at NTNY but this is pure comedy why everyone seems to be striking out. If you got info PM and stop posting where everyone can see.:smh:

Last edited:
i was able to cop a pair and this was not easy the jj site crashing around 11:45 and when i got to add to cart the bar would grey out and do nothing and i had to keep pressing the size and then add to cart. i'm so glad i was able to get a pair 

Just keep on trying
It took me almost four hours to get my order., and now it should have calmed down since people gave up.

Yea I got through the highest was like a 10.5 in UK. I need a size 13 in US. That registers to like a 11 or some ****. Thanks for the heads up though.

so on NDC with the cart reservation system (i think they hold for two hours), if it goes in ur cart should u wait like an hour to checkout so u dont get a error message and it empties your cart or are u able to check right out no problem?

I wouldnt wait 2 hours..

lol
You butthurt because NikeStore links have 2 commas brah?
wink.gif
Chill.

Last edited:
By the way, the IV's breds did not trend online,.... the 11's well they are trending right now in the US. and it's only 33 mins after midnight.

Oh you think the Hype was going to be medium real?

Well think again, may lord have mercy on you people going outside to get them today.

This is going to be the concords x10.
yeah man it going to bad out there. only a few stores are doing fcfs its going to a mad house

People saying these were easy or I knew rhis was gr...beat ityou just got lucky....greedy mfs gettin 2 pair at all sites

Back
Top Bottom