Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

How am I butthurt? Idiots use the word "butthurt" thinking you're all cool and **** it's two commas I already edited and said I was wrong, they'll tweet the link, NBD.  I was simply implying that the link he posted was not the link.  Pretty sure no one can guess an NDC link, it's not like JJ's.

Chill.

FTFY.

Bittersweet for me
Got a Sz 10 at the raffle
smile.gif

but Im a sz13
frown.gif
craigslist pleighboi tons off ppl have sz 10 feet. 

Haven't been on niketalk in a while but had a question if anybody knew the answer to. I ordered two pair off a euro site the total came to 527.00$ shipped and another pair off a Uk site for 286.00 shipped, how does custom charges work at this point? I never had to pay anything over 200.00 off euro sites and never been charged custom fees but heard anything over 250 or more they charge fees. Yes I know I over paid for these breads but I plan to rock and stock any feedback Nt fam?

you probably have to call your credit card company.. sometimes your cc have fraud alerts and it will automatically decline.. give them a call and try again

Bro. I'm so mad. I'm at work right now. Wen on break, hit up size. Got though easy. I had all intensions on getting one pair. the site started running slow during the checkout process so i kept clicking the confirm purchase tab. i ended up getting charged for each click. my bank red flagged the transaction almost immediately. I'm on break mind u, like 20 mins left. Call my bank, I'm put on hold. Don't have enough time, have to back to work. by the time i got everything squared away with my bank, the website is sold out of my pair.
Luckily, all the payments were denied so I don't have to wait for size to refund me. Still, I'm so pissed. hopefully i luck out tomorrow when they release in the state and get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom