Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

went 0/87365728528934 on raffles, rsvps, lottery, everything. :smh:

what do you think is the best sites to order from. i was thinking NDC or FTL? any suggestions. Literally my last resort |I

worst case senario, i still got my '01 pair.:nthat:

Plenty of international sites.

I was camping at my spot which is in a downtown area.....and we all witnessed a hit and run. Drunk dude ran over a girl, windshield shattered, and he booked it. Police are still there and everyone is just traumatized. My homie went to get interrogated and its real silent here.

Really made me think about how thankful we all should be for having the opportunity to wake up healthy every morning because that could've been your mother, cousin, or daughter. She's in critical condition.

When you go pick up your pairs guys please have this woman in her thoughts.

*This had nothing to do with the release of the shoes.
that's just crazy..

Going to get my FNL draft pair in a bit. Got a 30 minute drive out to the mall...

Wish me luck guys.

I hope everyone is safe out there today. Remember these shoes are JUST shoes.

Just locked in 2 more pairs good luck to everyone campin

[COLOR=#red]Ok guys. As we get closer to release, let me get some friendly reminders out there.
PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
EASTBAYREP - Leave the eastbay rep alone if you arent asking intelligent questions. No why do you hate Canada questions... Do you resell questions etc... We dont want to lose the support eastbay provides. Infractions will be handed out for people that cant understand this.

Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.[/COLOR]

no eastbay talk going on here, im waiting with my mac and ipad logged in under two accounts, whats the good word?

ironically im on the ipad that i sold my cdp xi's for

Back
Top Bottom