Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I can never get back to sleep after all this adrenaline runs through me...

...waiting for this damn confirmation email.

NDC just sent confirmation a few seconds ago.

hopefully everything goes through.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE  - I'M GOING BACK TO SLEEP

I promise your best bet will be Finishline.com - keep trying to get through.... When you do, You will most likely get your pair for the FIRST HOUR OF RELEASE

IF YOU'VE STRUCK OUT EVERYWHERE ELSE.

Eventually, at lease an hour, Finishline will start to load, just be the first one. If you really want these its the best way to do it. PERSISTENCE.

So as of right now I seem to have completed the check out process. Paypal has been charged and just received a "We recieved you Order"##### E-mail from Nike, .
Things are looking good but I have heard too many horror stories over the years to think Im out of the woods yet. After at least 4 or 5 years of actually trying to cop major releases online this is the first time I actually got some success on NDC, but like I said before Im far from taking a victory lap.

Really wish I had upgraded my shipping to overnight... is it too late for that now? I almost dont even want to mess with my order for the chance I may trigger some glitch and get it cancelled...

ndc did me dirty had no idea shoes were in cart kept trying to add got a pop message my my cart was now emptied smh,,,
laugh.gif
 Got the same

Still no confirmation email but it's sitting in "My Orders" saying it's submitted and preparing to ship, so I guess I'm gucci but I'm a little worried

I didn't even try to add another pair to my cart I just checked out with the one pair. Didn't want to risk losing the one I already had

Got through on FNL mobile and NDC. Small error in my billing address so hopefully that doesn't affect my order. Just waiting on confirmation email.

Back
Top Bottom