Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Don't trip about the confirmations from NDC, they'll come. Best thing to do is log out of your NDC account and than log back in, go to your "My Orders" and just make sure your order is there. If it is then your pretty much golden, unless some ungodly unforeseen circumstance. If it's not than I would make sure that it eventually shows up.
JUST DID THIS AND MY ORDER ISN'T THERE
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by APx2323

ndc did me dirty had no idea shoes were in cart kept trying to add got a pop message my my cart was now emptied smh,,,
Got the same

I think this happened to me, :lol:

I had two tabs open and one of them showed "2" on my cart, I already had a tshirt in the cart. I clicked on the cart and only the shirt was there.

NDC now sold out. have no clue how i snagged my 12 @ the last minute b/c i kept getting stupid error code at checkout. but it went through that late. congrats to all who copped.

Finishline can't even handle the load they have now they hav all the people that struck out at ndc going to their site.

When they upgraded the shipping for free years past, did those who paid for overnight shipping get refunded the shipping charge?

Use your mobile for FNL...A little slow loading but just refresh if it times out. And DO NOT use paypal tried 2x and it didn't work used CC on 3rd try and SUCCESS

I feel so ******ed haha, all this time I was stressing over the order confirmation because I just made a new account today. I used roboform and it used my previous e-mail address. All is well, ORDER CONFIRMATION RECEIVED!!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom