Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

No email confirmation, but my order status changed from in progress to Preparing to Ship. 
smokin.gif

Well...got Paypal payment email that says I sent $ to FNL, sooooo here we go with the waiting game.

NDC sold out but I like how they didnt let people hold them in the cart.... Hope they keep it that way! Now on to the stores and the lines! Should be a fun Friday morning!

Hold??? >D As soon I added my pair to the cart, I clicked checkout wit the quickness :lol:

ok i checked again and it was still there but when I clicked on it, it said $0.00 charged to credit card. Should I be worried?

These fit just like last year's Concords right? Sized down by a half then and did the same for breds.

I've wanted these since freshman year in HS when the 2001 retro dropped. My neck got broken so many times that year. :frown:

NDC is the best BUT they need to fix their site on how they let you cop multiples. If they gonna let you do it they should have a way to plug in 2 different sizes instead of them both having to be the same...Im sure a lot of ppl got 2 pairs that didn't want or need them...

I always fail on US sites. Atleast I got one rape pair from caliroots. 260 though ouch. Better than comin up completely empty handed i guess. I also didn't like the idea of paying even more to a reseller that could potentially sell me an early pair even though its release date already.

Finally got my NDC confirmation...

Had two pairs in my cart, but it wouldn't let me check out

I clicked the cart again and it let me check out with one 

Better than nothing 

Back
Top Bottom