Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

#HAWHAWHAW

email confirmation for NDC how long it take if you used paypal?

i see it on my orders on NDC and i see pending transaction on paypal.

thanks for the knowledge.

laugh.gif

i just woke up and totally forgot these were coming out. oh well no jordan xmas gifts for anybody this year.

FOR MOBILE WEB,

I didn't search. Go to Brand-Jordan,
page 2 or 3, could be 4 but it was there.

Last edited:
Just got my confirmation email! Hell yeahhh! Got 2 pairs on accident, didn't wanna play around by trying to remove one from my cart.

for those that got through on fnl mobile did yall get a finishline email? i got a paypal one only and it errored out on the order conf page.

Beyond pissed at NDC. Did everything right as the link went live, finally got thru, sizes were available, as soon as I select... NDC tells me not able to add to cart. Went through this about 5 different times... To say I am upset is a complete understatement. Outside of just loving Jordans in general, I have been a life long Nike person. Regradless of what I do/wear, Nike has always been my brand of choice. This is piss poor customer service at its absolute finest. I understand technology isn't perfect, but Nike should really understand, more than almost any other organization, how to handle such situations as this release. Ridiculous.
100% agreed

waiting on my footlocker.com shipping confirmation

order confirmation means nothing haha..but its at least hope

If you're on FNL mobile, Search Jordan, and filter by Price $175-200...Should be the only one that shoes up and won't redirect you the regular FNL website

Back
Top Bottom