Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

NDC is dead!! Another early morning success!!!
nthat.gif

lol those who are saying easy cop now were the same ones who were crying last night cuz they couldnt get thru on euro site 

How reliable is eastbay? I went thru and got a thank you for your order email with order number. I hope my order doesn't get cancel. 

I got my size 10 through NDC. Nike tweeted out they're officially sold out. Everybody is complaining about the error messages, you just had to keep clicking add to cart and keep refreshing the page. That's what I did, only thing is I checked out through PayPal on my iPhone because I know it's not as much traffic as compared to computers. Big ups to those who lucked out as well on NDC. I swear, waiting for that E-Mail confirmation was like a pregnancy test 
laugh.gif

NM...
Sad an old man can't get these just to ball in my rec. league game.
Here's a 15% off Nike.com before it expires on the 31st
. fenp441822427, with free shipping gd8212531357.
Your welcome vultures!!!!

whats the point of posting it when the codes already been used :nerd:

Gotta say the Finishline RSVP went real smoothly for me. With the exception of the first confirmation email not working no problems. Got there 20 minutes early, I was the 10th person in line. An employee came out and split the line up into RSVP and people wanting kids sizes. I was the 2nd RSVP out of only about 5 people , and they were mostly parents picking up for their kids. About 40 kids in line, especially young girls in line for kids sizes. Got in right at 8 AM and was out by 8:05

I will say that an " off duty" employee was really shady there with his younger brother and his friends but since I had the RSVP and was 2nd in line I didn't make that big of a deal about it, but they were in the store early getting their pairs. He was telling people that the mall wanted everyone to go outside and wait. Meanwhile there is a line at every other shoe store in the mall. Nobody was falling for his game.

Just got comfirmation Nordstrom.com goes live at 10, but only GS sizes.... Still waiting to see about mens sizes...

laugh.gif
 I can't through on any site. Oh well, thankfully I have my #RSVP pair. Congrats to those who were able to cop online. It was incredibly difficult this morning. So much internet traffic. 

fnl is a life saver struck out on every site was about to give up got 5 pairs off fnl all confirmations as well good luck fan

lololol keep checking my email and says i sent money to finishline...

WTH!?!?!?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom