Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Dudes this morning, and still struck out...
mean.gif

Why would finish line cancle orders that went through? Can't order more than one? I did two sperate orders, because first one was so easy. Got email confirmation for both. @finishline said last time that once you get a confirmation email, you good to go.

I got through on FLN mobile, one of the early ones. Paid via Paypal for both

FNL Mobile enabler is a LEGEND as of the moment he hit submit.  But NT and the community needs to recognize this.  He has affected the lives of many.  How many post were featured with folks frustration that they can't add to cart or even get on the website.  This guy comes out the woodwork with the tool that forever changed lives.  Join me and salute because I ordered off my phone while my computer was lying to me saying that it would let me in when there is room.  Legend for years to come.  I know when we go tell the story of procuring the 11s it will go something like this "...and could not get thru to get a pair.  I went on NT to see what the current state of the shoe game is for that exact moment in time and sommeone said FNL Mobile."   I thank that gentlemen profusely. 
this made me emotional.  dude is a champ if this goes thru

I know there's no guarantees with FNL but I was able to get through. Email confirmation as well. Fingers crossed
I completely agree with you. I got the email confirmation and the money was took out my account quick. I'm praying that everything works out for the best.

damn I ordered three pairs to the same address and got confirmation numbers lmao. I'm praying I'll atleast get one of them smh

Got my confirmation on FNL but while I was reading through this thread I just randomly checked the eastbay tab that was open. Saw that my 9.5 was in the cart after giving up earlier. Checked out easy and waiting for confirmation email. Keep trying guys.

Anyone that has been charged multiple times by FNL, have u had any luck getting in contact with customer service?

image ru
Just got back from fnl, hooked the family up. Also copped a pair from ndc for my boy that struck out on the raffles. First time ever being able to get a pair of shoes on ndc on a big release.

Back
Top Bottom