Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

While watching the news cops are at the newark mall here in the bay....:smh:
Got the ndc conformation email doh! Waiting for that shipment email now.
Good thing I didn't go, last year was bad tho, a few cops came after the stupid security messed up the line.

Been at my mall since 8 am, they won't open it, too many people out here this is a mess I just want my pair
mean.gif

First time doing the RSVP thing, got to FNL at 7:55 and got my pair at 8:15. Only 8 people were in line, they took 2 in at a time, very smooth
GIFSoup
yeah it was my 1st time doing the rsvp thing too.....it was only one person in line and about 3 people just sitting around in the store......

I was fnl this morning and this dude was there for atleast 45 mins. He was buying a load. They would scan one pair and he would pay and then scan another. He was still there after I left with my pair.

i didnt get a pair

even mobile finish line not working, eastbay saying all sizes are taken or in carts, NDC sold out in minutes, same with jimmy jazz last night, missed out on the tickets

mean.gif

These run TTS?

I have 7.5 in about every Jordan except the recent Obsidian 12's which I got in a 7.

All my Lebrons and Foams are 7.5

I see 6 pending charges on my credit card but I only got 2 confirmation emails.  I'm guessing these other charges will be cancelled?

My back up plan, Finish Line draft, worked out!

I don't know about you guys' stores, but my finish line was EXTREMELY organized.

I walked, no line at ALL, just one person paying at the register, showed the rep my reservation, he went to the back grabbed my shoes, and I walked out.

Salty people off to the side confused as to why they couldn't grab anything but other than that, EAAAAASY in and out.

2 for 2. Today was a good day
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Cool @finishline says as long as we get a confirmation email we should be good. This was regarding PayPal showing $0.00 Pending

I step outside to make a phone call and got back to back phone calls from people that I don't hear from regularly :smh:. Former co worker asked if I copped, I said no and my dad talmbout his co worker wanted a pair for her daugther :lol:. Yea, it's out of hand b.

Back
Top Bottom