Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

SH has a restock? I tried to order 2 pairs last night (the first I forgot to add the vatrefund so I ordered a second) and both were cancelled as of this morning.

probably orders that had their payments got cancelled.

i love SH shipping i ordered some olive 9s 2 days ago and they already arrived. wtf fast! :smokin

Last edited:
Got my extra pair

FNL draft went real smooth took longer than it should have cause people kept sitting in line after they told them, "all sizes" are accounted for in adult sizes and kid sizes sold out. Yet they walk up no draft email and put a sad face on walk off DUMB PEOPLE i tell you
As much as a pain as the FNL draft was, picking up was a breeze...in and out!! Was for sure it was going to be a cluster
Good to hear, will be picking up soon

After going thru finishline two times only to get an error message when placing order a few hours ago,, I tried a third time a few mins ago and went thru. Order confirmation as well. Crossing fingers.

Livestocks site for the Bred XI goes live 12 PST.

Also check your local FNL only 3 people who RSVP'd showed at mine so they let the remaining stock go FCFS.

just got through finish line they still got a good amount of sizes left

debating if i should double up or not

Any one get through on FNL Mobile, to go through the whole checkout process to find out that after they clicked process and get a message saying "your bag is empty"?
Happened to me. Then I got a paypal confirmation later, followed by a call from the credit card company saying I've been flagged for fraud and finally a confirmation in my email after I told them it was me doing it.

sns shipping confirmation!!!

to guys that said id get canceled for ordering 2... YUP... but i was on the site when the released the pairs and re-ordered 1 and was good to go.
Alot of people wanted to see you fail bruh. They can't hold you back. Congrats.

roll.gif

lol... i didnt have time to read all of the comments.

i contacted customer service to request an order modification... they just canceled it. site said sold out but the product page had my 9.5 just sitting there. calmly ordered again and boom. was out.

i honestly didnt see the 1 per order thing until people said something. all i saw was Spend 100 more and get free shipping
laugh.gif
Glad you got thru.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom