Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Looks like everyone is getting theirs
Was on the phone for an hour and a half with FNL. Tried to cop a pair for my boy. Got thru on the mobile site, got charged, but never got a confirmation email or congrats page. Order didnt go through. Spoke with a rep, got another order placed. Now my homie don't want to answer his phone. Smh. Lol
Congrats to everyone who copped, and good luck to those still in the hunt. Keep trying FNL
Is it me or is there a butt load of these to go around? I remember it being said in the thread earlier that there were plenty, but I haven't seen this amount available for a GR with this much demand

theres prob more produced but the demand for these is unreal :x

every1 i know says these are the favorites and they got concords and space jams

Man.... I thought I got snipped at checkout.. just got an email confirmation for my Sz 12... does that mean I'm good to go??

Yes. This happened to me with the concords. Got my order processed and got the circle of death. Checked my account. Money for shoes was gone from swoosh. Got confirmation an hour later. You good homie.

everything was rsvp'ed...no lines as of 20 minutes ago...they have all day to pick em up..
Thanks I have my RSVP I just need to get in and out of the city quickly don't feel like dealing with traffic on 93 or 1 back to the north shore.

For those ordering on Finishline now beware they have a tendency of over selling with no way of forfilling and then it'll take you weeks to get your money back.

we all have stories of canceled orders from every major site. fnl is no worse than any other site with that imo. They dont stock locate for releases like this they come straight from their warehouse. if it werent for fnl i would have missed out on many major releases the last 10 yrs.

Last edited by a moderator:
To those who went to their Niketowns, I'm curious as to how they handle the RSVP lines and lines in general for this release

Anyone that ordered from "Size?" know the status of their order? Mine just says despatched.

thought you were all locked up for your pairs :lol: :lol: :rofl:
heat.gif

I am but, I just got two pairs for my girl brother and cousin.

I do got mines on lock. Mind your business...

Last edited:
Ooooo just got my babies home size 13 from FL Draft.... " U can't tell me nothing" (in my Mr. West voice)

Last edited:
Got SO lucky in line this morning. Was at FNL picking up my Draft pair and got an email from SNS saying that my order was CONFIRMED!!!

I had lost all hope because I made it through the payment cycles but I hadn't received confirmation or anything, so I figured it was a lost cause...

Hope everyone got their pairs, and I hope that everyone has been safe as well!

Happy Holidays!!!

I got 2 pairs thru NDC and was done checking out by 8:10. Chrome is 3/3 for me, including concords last year. Drove to work and was able to get a pair of Eastbay at ~10:40 despite our crappy internet connection here.

Based on how long eastbay/FNL/FL etc had stock, I'd be shocked if Nike didn't have a restock.

Also, I think the eBay market will not support those inflated prices for long.

Nike seems to have cashed in on last year's hysteria for the concords and mass produced the breds to meet most of the demand.

I got 2 confirmations from FNL this morning but I'm scared to stop hunting in case these don't go thru.  Still trying eastbay and others hoping to get a pair for insurance - just in case

Back
Top Bottom