Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

so any early verdicts .. was there more of these then the concords? 
nerd.gif

You mean the pending ones? They just show up and hold an amount. If you didn't get a confirmation on an order, then the pending charge will fall off. FNL rep told me up to 72 hours for it to fall off
Oh, but it's not pending..It's an authorization thing.."waiting on final amount from merchant"

I have received both my confirmation emails from FNL and NDC, but no money was taken out of my account..

Na I think its legit. After that initial rush, people must've given up. They only sold out of 7.5 and 15 I think. If you got a confirmation, you're almost certain (almost. they cancel orders). Wait for that shipping email and you're good
 Hopefully bro. I want doubles on these.

Got two pair off of FNL!!!!!!! Two separate orders with two $20 off coupons! Good day... Now onto my thunders :D

Just wanna give a big thank you to all the people who, even though they got their pairs, were cool enough to help guide other people through the process. Just secured my pair of GS size 7's thanks to the link provided for finishline. 

Shooting in KC over a spot in line...
mean.gif
 I am done... this was for the kids footlocker tho..... Then the mom and pops store 2 blocks away got shut down by police....

"CounterKicks can confirm from multiple sources that today’s Air Jordan 11 “Breds” release was produced in a total run of 500,000 pairs. That’s half a million Jordan 11s floating out there across the globe."

Damn :wow:

Keep checking Finish Line. I'm at work now and a few co workers just bought pairs. I went through until the end, then stopped myself. :lol:

Yeah, I'm trying finishline from my phone now. Wish my job didn't monitor servers, would make things much easier working off a pc.

FNL very sketchy that they still have wild sizes left and you can add to cart.  Mass cancellations for sure. 

You mean the pending ones? They just show up and hold an amount. If you didn't get a confirmation on an order, then the pending charge will fall off. FNL rep told me up to 72 hours for it to fall off
Oh, but it's not pending..It's an authorization thing.."waiting on final amount from merchant"

I have received both my confirmation emails from FNL and NDC, but no money was taken out of my account..
Then that's on your bank/cc holder. They have to process it on their end and post it to your acct

Wheewww!!! Ok its a madhouse out there!!!

Got a 7.5 ticket from footlocker last week...All week been on Craigslist trying to find trades for 8.5/9

After numerous calls to different ppl for trades I was alomost like F it i just missed out

Got online with FL this morning and could not check out...started at 8:00 and about 9:50 I get a call some one wants to buy the 7.5 for $300.. as I'm headed to pick up the 7.5 to sell i get a call from a guy who wants $50 for a 8.5 ticket

So i sell the 7.5 greab the 8.5 and made $50 without trying to I just wanted the shoes

All in all life is good right now
pimp.gif

There will be a lot of salt when people realize their orders will be cancelled by finishline there is a gitch on the site making it show a FSR.....this is the same place that screwed up the draft less we forget.

i hear u..i have 2 email confirmation and i feel like i havent secured a pair yet...besides th epoint that FNL is notorious for canceling

Back
Top Bottom