Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

And oh ya it's funny what these aj11 threads bring crawling out the wood works haha thread is comical same **** as last year... If u missed it sucks but just wait it out boss up and cop for 350 if not stop ur complaining and go out and work bc in the end it's just shoes and if u can't
Afford what u want based off global supply and demand then u have no reason even buying in the first place

thank you again for that finishline mobile link
smokin.gif
Hey dude did you go to Northridge today?

i still have yet to receive my NDC shipping...and my paypal payment is still pending...any NTers wanna shed some light on this?

Spoke to a Nike rep and they said that they won't charge until your shoes ship...which means you should be golden. Check your Nike order and make sure it says preparing to ship. I spoke to my bank also and they said they were just waiting for Nike to confirm the payment. Good luck my man.

i still have yet to receive my NDC shipping...and my paypal payment is still pending...any NTers wanna shed some light on this?
Hey if you want to make sure about your order and everything just give Nike Customer Service a call and ask em how your order is doing and if they say fine, means your package coming. 
happy.gif

Takes no longer than three minutes man.  NDC ain't no FNL wait.

Last edited:
I CANT BELIEVE FINISHLINE IS IN SUPER SPEED MODE ON THIS.....a lot of pairs are being shipped out same day...never happens

this is true... for those who are spazzin oout bc it still says PROCESSING, relax.. do you understand all of these orders need to be verified with ur credit card company/banks to prevent fraud...mine shipped out today but my girl NEVER orders on finsihline (they probably verifying her colombian cartel ***** LOL. jk) this is the time of year when fraud increases.. typically they shipp out next business day, which would be monday in this case..

im 6/6 this year with finishline... 2 playoff 12s, olympic 6s, GMP restock, cyber monday concord restock and these.. if your order goes past 3 BUSINESS DAYS,do not count weekend dahs,.. start worrying bc the shoes are not coming from the DC, theyre searching for them in the stores..

restocks will happen next week

Spoke to a Nike rep and they said that they won't charge until your shoes ship...which means you should be golden. Check your Nike order and make sure it says preparing to ship. I spoke to my bank also and they said they were just waiting for Nike to confirm the payment. Good luck my man.

Mine is on "preparing to ship"... Is that good?

Back
Top Bottom