Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

NDC just gave me a damn heart attack. Haven't gotten the shipping email yet so I decided to contact their customer service. They said that my order number wasn't showing up in their system. >: Turns out that the system they use to check orders is just down. :smh: So if you're about to contact them about why you haven't gotten shipping yet, you should probably wait until later today.

edit

Did y'all just kill soleheaven permanently? :smh:

Last edited:
Shout out to the dude that posted the FNL mobile info. I didn't cop from there but he obviously helped a lot of people. Even helped some cop a second pair. Salute.

I was lucky enough to win the draft and had my pair reserved for me at finish line. So I spent my morning on my laptop trying to help my brother get a 9.5 on ndc. He was super lucky and got a pair right away on ndc. He even said he got a shipping email from them today and expects them the 27th!

not trying to make a trade but as far as value and production #'s etc.. do you think that I could trade a pair of thunders for these? The thunders were such an easy cop I just bought extras for trades lol.. I want to trade one for these and one for the cements (which I really need in my life)

not trying to make a trade but as far as value and production #'s etc.. do you think that I could trade a pair of thunders for these? The thunders were such an easy cop I just bought extras for trades lol.. I want to trade one for these and one for the cements (which I really need in my life)

You can always trade one thing for another, you just have to find the person who wants the Thunder IV more than the Playoffs XI

Thunders straight trade for 11s...That's an absolute NO! you'll need to add some money for sure...

Thunders were easy but I still pass'd...Bred IVs are best of the best as far as the IVs goes..

Offspring site came out to a little under $218 shipped for me
Do people not see the co.uk in the address bar for offsping and the GBP sign when on the site?

Its not Euros its GBP, roughly $265 if shipped to the US.

Thunders straight trade for 11s...That's an absolute NO! you'll need to add some money for sure...
Thunders were easy but I still pass'd...Bred IVs are best of the best as far as the IVs goes..
Completely disagree.. thunder>>>>>bred (Dont get me wrong the bred iv are clean, I just like too many other bred colorways)

offspring total shows 560????

Yall *****ing bout ahipping your multiple pairs

While an og nt'er misses out

And i love how "mods" have so many power trips though the year, but this thread seems to be a free for all

Do people not see the co.uk in the address bar for offsping and the GBP sign when on the site?

Its not Euros its GBP, roughly $265 if shipped to the US.

I was fine with 266 pricing as a safety net. Bought a pair sz 11 when it released there so I could have piece of mind. Once I was able to grab a pair off NDC and footlocker, I canceled my order with offspring. Don't want to risk vat and customs. Might end up pushing if I resell but that ain't worth the trouble.

how did you cancel the order? I put in my CC info and clicked proceed to see if they reduced the total price, but it went on to process the whole thing. Unlike here in America, there is a "Order Summary" window before you click Place Order. Those Blokes I tell ya!

Woke up to an NDC shipping confirm too.

They will be here Wednesday, im hoping that like with my bred's 4's they end up coming a day early.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom