Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i rsvp'd on twitter and no word, called and they said they'd tweet winners at 2......i'm like "the winners are suppose to come in at 2" :/

Cmon son lmaooooooooo

Looks like they were joking, they didn't put a name. :lol:

MISSED THE DAMN NTNY RSVP... SMH... KEEP STRIKING OUT AND OS KEEPS GIVING ME AN ERROR MESSAGE :smh:

Not surprised didn't get a dm back from NTSF. I sent it in 1 minute, still too late even though it was random? Already have a pair, just trying to see if the dm thing is working or not. I know I'm doing it right and it's on a browser but I'm not getting a response back from them. :smh:

Got my shipping confirmation from Finishline earlier this morning. Estimated delivery is 12/27. I ordered off m.finishline.com at around 9:30am yesterday.
I got my order confirmation at 8:46 EST and mine still says processing. You're from Philly? I live in South Jerz. Hoping mine comes around that time as well if at all.

I dont even see the all DM's sent tweet on NikeNYC, yall sure all DM's went out?

i didnt get a reply either though

Called FNL and they said my order was picked. Lady said it would be shipped on monday. So we will see if they get shipped out. #pleasegod

i wouldnt even sweat it anymore at this point. you should be golden. once its picked its over. congrats.

Called FNL and they said my order was picked. Lady said it would be shipped on monday. So we will see if they get shipped out. #pleasegod
I called too, and a lady also said mine was picked. Hopefully it all works out! 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom