Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

No dice with my rsvp for NTNY. They didn't send their "all rsvps are closed now" tweet for like a good 15mins. Much longer than the other cities' rsvps and still no one got a DM back... 
mean.gif

Something fishy with NTNYC today i sent the DM in quicker than the first time and i didn't get a DM back. Been 100% with them thats the only reason why im saying that. Really weird.

Did RSVPs for other people on NikeRooseveltFD, NikeDC and NikeSF now just waiting for 21mercer aka 21Shady for myself then i'm done.

so im an og niketalk user (old account was nycpointz, 2006 user) and im so heated at nike/twitter right now. i saw the listing for the dm and messaged them within 20 seconds, but for some reason it just didnt allow me to (Access denied.) i tried 2 different accounts, 2 computers, my phone everything. and my last shot of getting a pair blows away in the wind. anyone know of any other additional resources? in the nyc area? 

For my Seattle peeps, the first person to PM me their First & Last Name plus size....I will try and help you out with an RSVP at Niketown Seattle

Back
Top Bottom