Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Something fishy with NTNYC today i sent the DM in quicker than the first time and i didn't get a DM back. Been 100% with them thats the only reason why im saying that. Really weird.
Did RSVPs for other people on NikeRooseveltFD, NikeDC and NikeSF now just waiting for 21mercer aka 21Shady for myself then i'm done.
They are RSVPing leftovers so of course there wont be even close to the same % of success

lol wow not even trying with Mercer they get down real dirty

damn i kno i always hear mercer is shady but i was able to place a phone order for the cj megatron hoodie couple weeks back from there and they were notbing but helpful. even held my hoodie for me because i missed their callback by a few mins. worth a shot is all im saying.

Got my NDC tracking number!! And you know this maaaaan.

Something fishy with NTNYC today i sent the DM in quicker than the first time and i didn't get a DM back. Been 100% with them thats the only reason why im saying that. Really weird.
Did RSVPs for other people on NikeRooseveltFD, NikeDC and NikeSF now just waiting for 21mercer aka 21Shady for myself then i'm done.
They are RSVPing leftovers so of course there wont be even close to the same % of success

I know but something is going on how they put out the tweet said all DMs sent then deleted it.....smfh shady as hell

Last edited:
damn i kno i always hear mercer is shady but i was able to place a phone order for the cj megatron hoodie couple weeks back from there and they were notbing but helpful. even held my hoodie for me because i missed their callback by a few mins. worth a shot is all im saying.

bro am like 0/30 dead serious they calling or txting their family and friends rigt now scheming lol

bro am like 0/30 dead serious they calling or txting their family and friends rigt now scheming lol

Yup they give out the hashtag code to friends.

Was surprised to see NTSF do restock so early they had a bunch of 13s left.

Got my 2 pair plus the thunders today. Thus was a great weekend now I just need them stealth foams in my life

Last edited:
So if my FNL pair is still processing does that mean it will most likely be canceled? I saw a lot of people's already shipped.

Got my confirmation last nite for My finishline order while i was at the movies with my girlfriend watching Jack Reacher . Got my Tracking # and i should expect a delivery by next friday

I jumped up mid way during the movie and sqealed after i quietly checked it lol the couples around us and my girl all got mad lmaooo

:D

Hopefully you all got your pairs as smooth as i did !

my status with fnl is still processing. lady on the phone said until its shipped its not guaranteed. she said they have my order though and its supposed to be here by the 24th because i paid for rush shipping. im going to just keep blowing them up until i get an answer.

Got my confirmation last nite for My finishline order while i was at the movies with my girlfriend watching Jack Reacher . Got my Tracking # and i should expect a delivery by next friday

I jumped up mid way during the movie and sqealed after i quietly checked it lol the couples around us and my girl all got mad lmaooo

:D

Hopefully you all got your pairs as smooth as i did !

congats but u r the reason i wont even go to the movies anymore. cant people turn their phones off and sit still for 2 damn hours? why do they even pay money to see a movie? Endrant

Back
Top Bottom