Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

can anyone do a quick recap of some of the ways people bought this pair this year?
I know there was:
a finishline draft
what else? just curious

I had 16 raffle tickets from various stores.

Won 1 pair.

Was a little bummed about that, but in the end, still extremely happy to just have them in my possession.

Well I paid more then i wanted to but I needed these so I did what I did and don't regret it but I tried but now with all the info I know now, ill be ready next time something like this comes out. Thanks for sharing stuff folks for those just getting back into Jordan kicks.

much appreciated to those that answered my question.

I'd like to thank ALL of the NT FAM that helped with this release. Yall have been really helpful this year. Thanks to NT i was able to get a pair of bred 4s, a restock of the charcoal 7s and now these. Cheers to next year and some more great releases!! Look forward to more crazy shoe releases and some of the craziness we all go through for a release :smokin

I'd like to thank ALL of the NT FAM that helped with this release. Yall have been really helpful this year. Thanks to NT i was able to get a pair of bred 4s, a restock of the charcoal 7s and now these. Cheers to next year and some more great releases!! Look forward to more crazy shoe releases and some of the craziness we all go through for a release :smokin

This is what NT is all about! Love seeing this, instead of the opposite. Glad there are still good dudes out their lookin out for others instead of tryin to knock em over the head for a quick buck. Congrats on your come ups this year. I hope you are just as lucky next year.

Couldn't resist
Had to rock!!!

nice to see you actually wear your shoes unlike these clowns who wear them to the mall a couple times and sell them for the next hyped release
props :nthat:

Thank you sir.

I was too excited for this release to let the elements hold me back.

In reality fnls website being complete garbage saved a ton of us. Even as I ordered them the final step kept failing but I hit back and the place order page would always come up. I mean on any other site if you hit back during an order process it practically deads the whole thing doesn't it? Hopefully they are as underprepared next December!!!

i don't think it's by accident...Those copping the past 2 years know that FNL used to just crash outright and bring up an error screen. Now it gives you a countdown and repeats over and over but once it systematically lets you in, you are good. I kinda like it...better than me hitting my size on Eastbay every 5 seconds and them telling me its not available...

LOL Everybody is "NOID" huh? Unreal
When almost every third post is "I just called FNL" I would say everybody is NOID. If you're taking the word 'everybody' literally, I'll change it to a 'whole lot' of people to keep the peace.

Thanks for that milkskate link I was finally able to get my pair size 8....

$279.96 USD

Total... is better than paying $350+

You're the man bro thanks a lot and niketalk for making this happen!!! can't wait

P.S: How long does it takes for shipping from France?

$279.96 USD

You're the man bro thanks a lot and niketalk for making this happen!!! can't wait

9 days ish? 

Btw you might have to pay for a customs fee too, it's around 40-50.

$279.96 USD

no problem

Last edited:
After waiting for damn near 45 mins
laugh.gif
I got through to a rep, and he told me that even though my order is processing I'm good to go due to my order being "picked". I think you're gonna be in the clear man.
thanks for the vote of confidence homie. on the phone with fnl cs right now. this wait song is crazy annoying lol. hopefully i gedt the same response you got.
Did you order on the SAME CARD? I did, and when I called she said.... "Congratulations your order was picked up, it should ship tonight or Monday."
i also ordered on the same card. so closeeeeeeeeeee. first world stress. 

x2. Thanks y'all
Peace

Hopefully I don't get tagged with customs fees... shoe was actually less than $250 I think well I don't care at least I got a freaking pair :D

Just chatted online with someone at ndc and they said they'll ship my order on or before the 28th... ?????

Probably cus I tried to use that discount code that someone posted... Lol...

I wore my Space Jams in the snow all the time; I had to sell them though because they run a half size small and kill the back of my foot
been in search of a 9.5 for a few months now; I hope the Breds run TTS because I ordered a 9
Breds were the first XI I could cop but I went .5 up for em from what I usually wear in J's. Tried on my usual 11 and it was too snug, glad I got an extra 11.5

i don't think it's by accident...Those copping the past 2 years know that FNL used to just crash outright and bring up an error screen. Now it gives you a countdown and repeats over and over but once it systematically lets you in, you are good. I kinda like it...better than me hitting my size on Eastbay every 5 seconds and them telling me its not available...
thats true man. i have no idea how footlocker/eastbay have ever worked for other people as i have struck out time and time again on those sites. im always able to cop from ndc or uk sites as a backup. always thought fnl was a complete waste so never even opened the page during drops. who knows how many people will now have  m.finishline.com as their second option on the next big release. i know ill def have it open now!

Finishline screwed me over. I "won" the draft but i didn't check my pair before I left the store. Shame on me. The damn shoes have a hole in the patent leather on one side, and scuffs on the other side. The left shoe is perfect but this right one is killing me. It's not like I can exchange it either since they're sold out..... This sucks....
mean.gif

Finishline screwed me over. I "won" the draft but i didn't check my pair before I left the store. Shame on me. The damn shoes have a hole in the patent leather on one side, and scuffs on the other side. The left shoe is perfect but this right one is killing me. It's not like I can exchange it either since they're sold out..... This sucks....
mean.gif
Not sure if I was the only one but mine had pre-creases on the sides.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom