Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I don't think there's any official word yet but I sure hope it's not the Columbias. I for one would love to JB throw a curveball and hit us with a completely new colorway of the XI
These would be 
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Quick question about ordering through finish line mobile...when you place the order, do they take out the money right at that moment or is a pending charge?

i ordered 2 pairs from fnl and i got shipping confirmation on both already.
I picked one up Friday morning from the store and then came home and ordered another pair with the same card. I have been waiting thinking it would be canceled, but I just got my tracking number. So I don't know how they are deciding who to cancel, because I ordered mine late.

and for the life of me, I can't get over the thunders. Trashness. To each his own I guess. They just look fake to me.

All the releases look fake these days compared to the 90's and early 2000's. JB is intentionally trying to alter the look and shape of the shoe to make it easier for a collector to differentiate, definitely more than just material change, molds have been swapped out too.

All the releases look fake these days compared to the 90's and early 2000's. JB is intentionally trying to alter the look and shape of the shoe to make it easier for a collector to differentiate, definitely more than just material change, molds have been swapped out too.

Molds are just :x for everything these days

Quick question about ordering through finish line mobile...when you place the order, do they take out the money right at that moment or is a pending charge?
I think it depends on if you pay with PayPal or CC. With a CC, they usually take the money out immediatelyjust to see that it's there, then give it back, then take it again. But I used PayPal, and it's been pending since purchase. 

Last edited:

This is not a shocker, the shape was so far off since the CDP XI. What I don't get is how could they have the shape so perfectly well 2 years before with DMP XI, but continue to drop the ball for every XI since then.

It's a travesty.

Last edited:
This is not a shocker, the shape was so far off since the CDP XI. What I don't get is how could they have the shape so perfectly well 2 years before with DMP XI, but continue to drop the ball for every XI since then.

Exactly what I thought. Like where did the mold for the DMP go? Instead they have a new one that's off

I just checked my FNL order thats been processing all day and it JUST updated with tracking info. f yeah! :smokin to those of you still processing do NOT lose hope and ignore these fools saying your order will be cancelled.

Last edited:
The initial order update for my pair says processing still on FNL, but if you click on the order number it goes into another page saying they're shipped. Some of you might want to check that!

Exactly what I thought. Like where did the mold for the DMP go? Instead they have a new one that's off

Its quite easy. Jordan Brand knew how popular the XIs were and how the general look itself could sell to the masses. So, in order to gain the maximum profit, they changed the mold to gain a bigger profit margin.

They keep raising the price every year, but keep skimping on different things. This includes a lower patent cut, the change to faux patent leather, lower toebox, lower tongue, crappy leather, less ankle padding, thinner insole, faux carbon fiber shank plate, cheaper glue. This way they use the least amount of their most costly materials, which leads to a lower price to produce the shoe overall. They are able to make many more pairs by probably outsourcing to several factories. The low production price and high retail price leads to astronomical profits for JB.

Mike could probably buy another private jet just off this release alone.

Back
Top Bottom