Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Jus somehow i hope to get a sz13 on restock. Tho i know sz13 always goes fast.

Restock for stealhs was 4 days later. Restock for bred iv was how many days later? Restocks on the concords were how many days later?

I really think researching and finding this out (any pattern with restock dates of major releases)

Just been working to much to do it myself

nikes stock got hammered earlier this year because of profit margins. theyre only going to be cheaper and the material is going to be crappier going forward along with price hikes being passed to the consumer. either way nikes going to cater to their investors not the consumers.

Just got my shipping confirmation for FNL.  Finally!  My order has been processing since 9:10am friday.  Ordered through the FNL mobile link.  Thanks to the member that posted the link

FNL finally shipped, I want to thank my mans who supplied the mobile link, my moms for letting me ship to her house and most importantly the man upstairs.
**** this thread

nikes stock got hammered earlier this year because of profit margins. theyre only going to be cheaper and the material is going to be crappier going forward along with price hikes being passed to the consumer. either way nikes going to cater to their investors not the consumers.
Once they hit $200 I may be done. I got the 11's now, all I need are a pair of 1's I really like and I wouldn't care anymore. 

Last edited:
 How much was shipping for FNL by the way.  I picked second day air and was only charged 8.49. That seems like a generous price for 2nd day air. 

So I was scrolling through Instagram and.....

:rofl: :rofl:
For anyone that still needs a pair.

yo this isnt funny. that chick gets so much hate its not even funny. im not trying to play captain save-a-*** but bribing someone with free shoes to hit a woman is not cool in the least

I had no luck trying to cop a 10.5 Nikestore,FNL, Footlocker, and RSVP none of them got me closer to actually getting a pair. Guess its on to the next sneaker release.

Jus somehow i hope to get a sz13 on restock. Tho i know sz13 always goes fast.
Restock for stealhs was 4 days later. Restock for bred iv was how many days later? Restocks on the concords were how many days later?
I really think researching and finding this out (any pattern with restock dates of major releases)
Just been working to much to do it myself
You and me both. I have a size 12 on order, but I've heard they run small.

Exactly! When
yo this isnt funny. that chick gets so much hate its not even funny. im not trying to play captain save-a-*** but bribing someone with free shoes to hit a woman is not cool in the least

Exactly! I'm trying to figure out how it's acceptable for someone to offer anything to hit a woman? FOH.

And mines is still processing I can't believe it 10 sneakers!!!!!!!! I had to post it, can't believe finish line

Crazy.... all sizes 11? jesus

EDIT: I just realized what the milkstake says now we3j... on the left it says:

Disponibilité :

Soldout !

I processed my payment thru PayPal so Im good

Last edited:
FINISHLINE SHIPPED BOTH OF MY 9.5'S
happy.gif
(The site wouldn't let me check out with only 1 pair, but it did for 2 pairs
tongue.gif
)

Been in progress all day and bam! SHIPPED!

Hope everyone else ships too.

good day today ordered thunders 4s :D, went to lions game and watched the best player in the game break a great record :smokin then came home checked FNL and got tracking numders for both pairs I ordered. :pimp: dont get much better than that

My mobile FNL order for 3 seperate pairs went thru!

Who remembers when FNL mobile had the CG XI almost a day early. Copped on the glitch.

It feels like this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom