Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

And he ruined other people's Christmas by buying 10 pairs of the same size. It's inconsiderate.

True. I don't mind doubling up at time and MAYBE 3 if it's one of you absolute favories, but 11?! That's just not right

I have a good idea what's gonna happen to a lot of those pairs too

Last edited:
Got through on that 21mercer re-RSVP earlier :smokin

Sad to say to of my friends didnt :smh:

But getting my pair tomorrow !

strange, i made a mistake and ordered one off snipes not knowing they no longer ship to US. However, looks like they did. I signed on to my previous account with them, so I'm wondering if that pushed the order through. Ordered from them multiple times, now I;m wondering if they may have fulfilled my order. Unfortunately, I dont spreken the duetsch, so I can;t communicate with them. Payment also cleared, which i know doesnt really matter.
could have a surprise at my front door in 3-4 weeks, destroyed box and all.

I've used them quite a bit...legit, but take FOREVER and 50/50 shot the box gets held up at customs for no apparent reason..

Sold all my pairs off for 375 today, let a couple go for 350 yesterday. Already lined up another buyer for 380 on one of my NDC pairs :pimp:

My pair that was that was bought through fnl mobile finally shipped. I'm glad I don't have to worry about it any more. Can't wait until they get here. 

Jus somehow i hope to get a sz13 on restock. Tho i know sz13 always goes fast.
Restock for stealhs was 4 days later. Restock for bred iv was how many days later? Restocks on the concords were how many days later?
I really think researching and finding this out (any pattern with restock dates of major releases)
Just been working to much to do it myself

Wasnt legit restocks on the Concords...just some stock consolidations and canx orders reposted on various sights. But you had to be constant across multiple sites to get them.
I completely whiffed on the Concord RD; still ended up with 4 pair.

but then when the all star game popped up in Orlando, the HoH down there magically had a FSR...lmao

And he ruined other people's Christmas by buying 10 pairs of the same size. It's inconsiderate.

LOL If he went to the store and bought 25 loaves of bread, would you be upset with him? Let the man spend his money how he pleases. Pretty unreal that FNL would allow it, but it happened.

Also, if someone not getting a pair of Jordans ruined their Christmas, they need to re-evaluate their life.

Last edited:
nikes stock got hammered earlier this year because of profit margins. theyre only going to be cheaper and the material is going to be crappier going forward along with price hikes being passed to the consumer. either way nikes going to cater to their investors not the consumers.

Unless you're both (raises hand)

thats an awful life if missing out ruins your Christmas.

For a 16 year old kid, not an adult smh. I judge all resellers the same, everything shouldnt be a hustle. just letting ya know im sure people will be trying it themselves next release. Happy holidays

Dude I know got 14 pairs from FNL on separate orders, no idea how he wasn't on the countdown timer site and able to do that...

For a 16 year old kid, not an adult smh. I judge all resellers the same, everything shouldnt be a hustle. just letting ya know im sure people will be trying it themselves next release. Happy holidays

LOL nowhere in your post did it say anything about a 16 year old kid!

Back
Top Bottom