Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Stealth XI wouldn't be bad, but I would muuuuch rather get around to a Columbia with a BLUE sole, maaan that would be great!

if i had to choose, i would go stealths over columbias but not by much. i honestly dont really care for either. Still extremely glad they went with the black reds over columbias. my anniversaries havent been worn yet, and the patent leather and mesh looks like trash now

$300 is the sweet spot for most sellers on CL and eBay. Be patient guys. Dont let these lames hustle you for $400.

Yo does your guys FNL status say shipped/submitted? Because mine says that and I never received a shipping confirmation or anything..

Last edited:
Don't hold your breath Bro!
Don't need too same thing happened with the concords, yes resellers in the first week got it off but after that week prices plummeted. Mark my words sneaker game ain't what it use to be.

if i had to choose, i would go stealths over columbias but not by much. i honestly dont really care for either. Still extremely glad they went with the black reds over columbias. my anniversaries havent been worn yet, and the patent leather and mesh looks like trash now

Yeah man, thats crazy I am noticing a LOT of the Anny XI's are starting to look weathered even though they're DS.

for the people who ordered from size ? quick question...i think i remember hearing this but not too sure...if they refunded you like 6 bucks, that means your order went through and its for shipping? I got an order #, and from what I have hearing, they do not do tracking #s and it is just a waiting game...anyone order from them and know about how long it takes? I have heard about 2 weeks...this is the last one i am waiting on confirmation from...everything is either shipped or picked up already

Yo does your guys FNL status say shipped? Because mine says that and I never received a shipping confirmation or anything..

yeah I never got email but when you check your orded it says processing but if you click on the order number it should show tracking number

Well Merry Christmas to all y'all too.

Hey Bro,

It's just, you're asking a question and not getting an answer because NOBODY knows where you can get a sz 12 right now for retail. We all know where you can find a size 12, but if you're wanting to pay retail, you're a day late. If you're hellbent on paying retail just hold out and hope for the best, but if you HAVE TO HAVE THEM, go get them Bro.

yeah I never got email but when you check your orded it says processing but if you click on the order number it should show tracking number
Says it's gonna be shipped out on 12/24 right?  

Really weird..Kinda feel bad for the dude who got like 10 pairs a page back, hope you got the money to pay for all that. 

Yo does your guys FNL status say shipped? Because mine says that and I never received a shipping confirmation or anything..

Yep. Status changed from 'Processing' to 'Shipped'.

Just click on the tracking info and it should show your tracking will be updated Monday.

Last edited:
People are forgetting KIDS are getting killed over these sneakers, it's a bigger picture. Stuff like that ruins the sneakers game

Was talking to fam about this tonight...this isnt necessarily happening over sneakers...it's happening because these shoes = currency...it's no different then getting robbed for your jewelry or IPad...

Not many things out there you can buy at retail and are virtually guaranteed to flip on Ebay for double...
Couple that with the holidays and a bad economy...

Was talking to fam about this tonight...this isnt necessarily happening over sneakers...it's happening because these shoes = currency...it's no different then getting robbed for your jewelry or IPad...
Not many things out there you can buy at retail and are virtually guaranteed to flip on Ebay for double...
Couple that with the holidays and a bad economy...
Don't know where you live but most these killings are by idiots who want to wear the shoes.

The thing is they are, in fact, idiots. We live in a time where our youth is cold. They will kill you over shoe laces if they started to be the next hyped thing.

Saw dozens of people around the mall with them and they were all complimenting each other about them
grin.gif
. I effectively broke all their necks with my grape 5's. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom