Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

really? it wont be that easy. i am sure you have to verify the name address, and other security measures. they arent that stupid

These clowns need to just unregister their day old accounts. SMH

Gotta watch out for little tricky bootleggin wannabe sneaker freaks like this, these the kinda dudes that get the courage to try and rob somebody because they just full of salt and hate!

These clowns need to just unregister their day old accounts. SMH
Gotta watch out for little tricky bootleggin wannabe sneaker freaks like this, these the kinda dudes that get the courage to try and rob somebody because they just full of salt and hate!
indifferent.gif

ordered from offspring. thanks for the link

will i be charged custom fees? i have heard different stories

so FNL doesn't do cross checks then? I thought it was 1 per person? Anyway. Idiots who post their order#'s and tracking etc deserve to get trolled.

If you receiving a tracking number is it still possible to cancel the order?

Although the tracking number doesn't work though.

so FNL doesn't do cross checks then? I thought it was 1 per person? Anyway. Idiots who post their order#'s and tracking etc deserve to get trolled.

its too bad it's already shipped, i wouldve snitched and made a big fuss about it on FNL's facebook page or something :evil:

Who shook me come-on we can redirect the order ain't no cops coming at my door they to shook to even come on my block.
laugh.gif

was gone most of the day, other than WG... what other sites released for near retail today? if any.

offspring has pairs right now, i bought a pair cause i missed on wellgosh. came to 268 shipped, which is pretty terrible but oh well

this. I have no issues with resellers. Just the lames who have to flaunt it. 

So basically, you're a hater? If somebody drives by in their Ferrari, you hate on them because they have to drive by in a nicer car than yours?

Last edited:
offspring has pairs right now, i bought a pair cause i missed on wellgosh. came to 268 shipped, which is pretty terrible but oh well

Hey Bro, it's not that bad. $60 over retail is pretty good in this market. Glad you got yours though.

Back
Top Bottom