Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

check status on their web site pretty much all orders have been shipped but no tr #

and where on the site, I see nothing that says "check order status" .......

I didn't create a account either when I bought..
I just got the 2 emails from them.

This thread is bananas! 772 pages and the shoes havent even arrived yet from weekend orders. Guessing at least another 400-500 pages on quality, creasing, box damage, etc. Exciting!

Try contacting them about your order through their customer service twitter.

They have two accounts on twitter, tweet the customer service one.

Last edited:
Offspring sucks, screw that price
QFT...
laugh.gif

...I'll wait it out and try my luck on a re-stock.

I got the same thing, and didnt have an account that i created either...shoot them an email to their customer service account, and they will give you a generic email back saying your order has been dispatched...i guess its a waiting game after that since there is no tracking #

Has anybody ever ordered from ashopcalledwood.com? I ordered Friday. I tried to e-mail them and hit em in twitter but got no response. I try tied to call em but I ain't got international calling on my phone?

how know if you get hit with custom fees? is it when they deliver or added to the price?
customs will contact you usually via phone call or sometime email. they get the info from the invoice. they will only release the package for domestic shipping once it's paid or somehow waived.

Back
Top Bottom