Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

About 20 heads in front of me in 21 Mercer

I ordered from milkskate and got an e-mail this morning that my order has been confirmed and they will e-mail me tracking number once it's dropped off... this is a store located in FRANCE, anyone knows if they'll void the VAT Tax like Offspring too or not applicable?

customs will contact you usually via phone call or sometime email. they get the info from the invoice. they will only release the package for domestic shipping once it's paid or somehow waived.

I got hit with a customs bill when it was delivered, well attempted delivery. Nobody was home so they left a letter about the customs fee. The next time they attempted delivery they collected the money, which was $28.

No offense or disrespect to my international folks, but I'm glad I didn't order from those overseas sites. I had two opportunities to get a pair from two different sites and I just passed. I feel more comfortable knowing my order is coming from FNL

What do you guys think is fair resell prices right now? Im still stuck trying to get one pair haha been out of town so I havent been able to do the rsvp thing

No offense or disrespect to my international folks, but I'm glad I didn't order from those overseas sites. I had two opportunities to get a pair from two different sites and I just passed. I feel more comfortable knowing my order is coming from FNL

There's usually a little more comfort for me ordering from certain international sites than FNL. This time though, FNL mobile came through. The word comfortable and FNL usually don't mix though

why would one feel uncomfortable if your paying using credit-card, or pay-pal?  Meaning your money is secured.

These stores are known as legit

About 20 heads in front of me in 21 Mercer

Yup i was there....people started lining up at like 1:45. The RSVP ended at 2pm and it was FCFS after that. I saw the paper and they probably had like 7-8 pairs left so a lot of people gonna be salty.

There's usually a little more comfort for me ordering from certain international sites than FNL. This time though, FNL mobile came through. The word comfortable and FNL usually don't mix though
I know what you mean. FNL screwed me over for the GMP's, but they came through this time. Although they may be legit or trustworthy, I just wouldn't feel comfortable ordering overseas. 

Back
Top Bottom